Chapter 3

Harry- I walk into the place looking around when a see a women coming my way. I smile "I have an appointment around now, it's Harry Potter"

Daisy- "ah yes I remember your name because who wouldn't, come along I will get you sit down near the mirror then you can tell me what you want done"

Harry- I follow her over to one of the chair in front of a mirror and I sit down "I would my hair to go down just below my cutting please"

Daisy- I smile "right away Mr Potter" I say turn and grabbing a hair potion and handing it over to him "hair growth it will go down to your knees but I will have to cut it to the right length you wanted"

Harry- I nod before taking the potion after making sure it was the right on when she wasn't looking as she got the scissors to cut my hair. I watch to grow down to my just below my knees before I lean back allowing her to her job. Once done I turn to her "I hear there is a potion to have you hair perfectly curly but it being permanent?"

Daisy- I nod "that is right, but you will have to take it after the hair dyeing because it would be more difficult to do it"

Harry- "yeah that would be alright, so yes please"

Daisy- "well what were you looking for dying wise?"

Harry- "change my brown hair to black roots, then fading into a grey which are into piece unlike the white which goes at the ends please"

Daisy- I hum "interesting choice, does it have a meaning behind it"

Harry- I chuckle "not really" which is a lie

Daisy- I do his roots first before bleach the rest of his hair before putting permanent magical grey and white dye in because it will be like this forever unless he wants it out or dyes it again. I gave him the permanent life curling potion. I smile looking at him through the mirror "what do you think?"

Harry- I smile "it perfect"

----

Maya- "I love the new hair Harry"

Harry- I smile "thanks got it done a few days ago"

Callum- "but how did you hair grow that fast"

Harry- "I was wearing a wig before, it cost alot of money to get the wig but was worth it in the end because my hair ways growing well before but putting hair hacks on my hair and wearing a wig helped it out alot" I saying as I lie to them because don't want them getting suspicious do I.

Callum- I hum "make sense"

Harry- I getting dressed at the back and out on the cute cat headband on and chocker which I both chose out myself because everyone has to wear them with there uniform but I didn't like the ones so I asked if I could buy my own, and only the girls supposed to wear the chocker but I decided I am going to try on today and see how it goes luckily enough another boy who works here now and again too wears one.