Playing Truth Or Dare (Bad era)

Michael and I were bored out of our minds and since his kids were schooling at the moment, we decided to play truth or dare.

"You go first, sweetheart".

Michael was a gentleman.

I tried to think of something so that I can dare Michael.

"I dare you to dress up in yellow clothes and sing the IM A BANANA! song while I record it for the fans.

Michael was a little bit shy, and then he giggled as he went to go find some yellow clothing.

By the time he was ready, his kids had already come home from schooling.

"Hey guys, go hide behind the couch over there".

I whispered to them.

"Why"?

Prince asked.

"You'll see...".

The mischievous grin on my face made the kids giggle, so they ran to go hide behind the couch.

"I couldn't find any yellow clothes, but I did find Macaulay Culkin's banana costume that he wore for Halloween last year".

I was giggling as I turned on the camera and started filming.

Michael began to sing and dance.

I'm a banana
I'm a banana
I'm a banana
Look at me move, yeah yeah

I'm a banana
I'm a banana
I'm a banana
Look at me move, ah

Banana power
Banana power
Banana power
Power

Banana power
Banana power
Banana power
Look at me move

Paris, Prince, and Bigi couldn't hold back their laughter and then Michael stopped when he heard them.

"Alright, kids. There's no reason to hide. Come on out".

Michael told them kindly.

All three of his children came out of their hiding spot.

We all laughed and then I noticed the time on the grandfather clock.

"Bedtime my wonderful children".

Michael went to go help his kids get ready for bed and then once he read them a story, he tucked them in their beds and kissed them goodnight.