Helping Michael Take Care Of His Children (This Is It era)

I was helping Michael Jackson take care of his children since he didn't have a wife that wasn't by his side.

Bigi, who was still a baby at the time, loved it when I made funny faces whenever I changed his diaper.

To keep Prince from crying, Michael would have to get up and dance in front of him.

He didn't do that with Paris for some reason, though.

One day, Michael and were spending time with the kids while Bigi was sleeping in his crib.

Michael originally didn't have a baby monitor because he didn't know how to use it and I step up and teach him.

When we heard Bigi crying, I went upstairs to check on him.

He was lying in his crib, and a funny smell was in the air.

"Michael, do you know where the diapers are"?

I called to the singer from the top of the stairs.

"Yes, I do. Give me just a second and I'll bring them up to you".

In a few minutes, Michael came upstairs with the box of diapers, and Paris and Prince were with him.

"He needs a diaper change".

I told him, and he smiled and picked up his baby boy and laid him down on the baby changing table.

"Eww"...

Prince pinched his nose with his pinky finger.

"Let's get you changed Bigi".

Michael smiled as he removed the dirty diaper and I threw it away in the trashcan.

"Daddy, can Bigi play with us"?

Paris asked her father.

"Yes he can, but you can't let him go near with you and Prince's toys because he's too little to play with them".

After Michael put a fresh clean diaper on Bigi, we all went to the living room to play.

I laid out some baby toys for Bigi to play with while Michael held him in his lap.