A Trip To Neverland (Part 3)

Michael and I became close friends after that night we first met together. He and I decided to live together in Neverland.

We continued to spread love and peace all over the world.

Michael enjoyed going to children's hospitals to visit the sick children.

He gave them presents and they were so happy to see him.

I was new to them and after a few visits, the children started to befriend me.

As the weeks passed, Michael and I grew closer to one another and one night, he asked me a very important question.

"I want to be a daddy. Will you please have my children"?

He asked.

I was a little surprised at first, and then I realized that Michael wanted to be a father and so, I happily agreed to his request.

Michael was so happy that he cried happy tears.

When the time came for when I was ready to loose my virginity to Michael, he made sure that we were prepared.

I was happy to be the surrogate mother to his own children.

About a few months later, I found out that I was pregnant with Michael's first child.

Despite the fact that we weren't officially married, it was easier for the both of us since Michael didn't want me to be exposed to all the tabloids and the press.

When the Jackson family heard about everything, they were all very supportive and caring for us.

Nine months later, I was heavily pregnant with Michael's baby and it could happen any minute.

And it did...

About two days before Michael's birthday.

I felt the first contraction in the middle of the night and it was painful.

"Michael...Michael"?

I whispered.

"Huh...? What's wrong"?

Then, he saw the liquid that was all over the sheets.

"Oh my god, the baby is coming"!

Michael quickly grabbed the baby bag and then he carried me bridal style to the limo and the driver took us to the nearest hospital.

I was laid down on a hospital bed in the delivery room.

About an hour later, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Michael was crying tears of joy as the doctors cleaned the infant and then handed it over to me.

"He's so adorable. Just like you Michael".

I smiled, and Michael giggled.

He held the baby while it slept peacefully in his father's warm arms.