Stalker-

Shuichi POV
I stood up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand to get rid of the saliva.
*I have no fucking clue whats wrong with Kokichi today but I'm gonna have to teach Him how to behave again-* I thought to myself

I look back at the ground and saw Kokichi with his head to the side staring at the ground frozen.

I grab his arm and harshly pull him up.
Once he stands up, I pull him close to me and put my mouth right beside my ear.

Shuichi: "from this moment on, your going to have to behave properly or your going to have to get a way worse punishment~" I whispered into Kokichi's ear.

Kokichi POV
" From this moment on, your going to have to behave properly or your going to have to get a way worse punishment~" Shuichi whispered right next to my ear.

After he said it he just stayed there for a moment, I could feel his hot breath on my sensitive ears. I didn't know what I was supposed to feel about this... but I was actually a bit scared... but... for some reason, it wasn't all that bad...

Suddenly he grabbed my arm once again and started dragging me making me start running so he wouldn't pull that hard.

Shuichi: "Great... now because of you were 30 minutes late to school..." Shuichi sighed.

We then started rushing to school.

(In front of the school)

Shuichi POV
Once we were at the front gate of the school, I stopped Kokichi so I could tell him my rules for him...

I pulled a small piece of paper from my pocket with a list of things on it and gave it to Kokichi.

Shuichi: "You must follow all these rules. If your break even one... you'll regret it. I'll be watching you all day so don't even try."

Kokichi POV
I can't believe this is happening to me.
Not to long ago, I was a completely different person... I never felt this way before.
I feel as if my personality is... shifting, somehow.

By now I have learned that I shouldn't defy Shuichi, and that I have to follow everything he says otherwise... *sigh*

I open the piece of paper Shuichi gave me and read the list of things...

1. No form of communication with anyone except for me is forbidden

2. You're mine and mine only

3. Any class projects are done between you and me

4. You have to follow whatever I tell you to do no matter what it is or where we are

5. You must stay with me at all times, can't go anywhere beyond my sight

6. You will be staying at my house every night.

7. If you don't follow these, you'll be punished...

Wow... not what I was expecting...

Out of nowhere, inside the school you could hear the loud bell for the start of the next period.

Shuichi then grabbed my arm again and brought us to our classroom.

(In the middle of class)

Kokichi POV
I don't remember the last time I was in an actual class, because I was in a killing game before this there was no real classses because the main goal was for everyone to kill each other.
I wonder what everyone else is doing right now...

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable and felt like there was two very sharp eyes staring at me.
Shuichi was sitting in the back row while I was in the second, so he could have a perfect view at me...
I looked behind me and saw his sharp yellow eyes staring at me with a smirk on his face and... he was drooling a bit...
All I wanted to do was take notes for class but I couldn't do that if Shuichi was looking at me...

I raised my hand hoping the teacher would answer soon.

"Yes Kokichi." The teacher said in a bland voice.

"U-uhmm... may I go to the washroom?"

"*sigh* fine, just go whenever you don't have to ask"

*wow, the teachers here really don't care about us doing whatever...* I thought

I quickly stood up hoping Shuichi wouldn't follow me... I really needed a break from this...