Coffee?

*Sarah's POV*

Last night, Ryan asked me to go out alone with him. He said he wanted to talk to me more, but he couldn't do that when he was with his friends. I was hesitant to agree at first, but then he wouldn't give up till I said yes, so I had to agree to meet him today at the coffee shop at 2p.m. I had a lot of time to get ready, and since morning, I have kept myself occupied so that my mind wouldn't drift back to the past, where I met Aaron for coffee. I felt like everything was repeating itself again, but this time, I didn't know why I was having a feeling that it would be far different from what happened in the past.

'Sarah, it's different now! Nothing is like what happened, and Ryan is not even related to any of my family so it wouldn't be that bad of what happened!'

By saying this, I have been making myself believe that maybe, just maybe, this time it might be different. Seeing the time, I hurried to my wardrobe and started searching for what to wear. I wanted to be myself, simple. After finalizing my outfit, I went to take a shower, ate some fruit, and started getting ready. I wore a flared blue crop top with a pair of white jeans and white sneakers. I let my hair open, applied a nude shade of lipstick and a little mascara, and sprayed my favorite perfume, and I was done. I took a brown crossbody bag and my keys and went to the parking lot. Earlier, Ryan sent me the location of the coffee shop so that it would be easy for me to get there without any difficulties. I typed the address into the GPS and started to drive. I reached there in around 30 minutes. I parked my car and made my way inside.

The coffee was really cutely decorated in a French style with blue and white tables and chairs with patterns on them

The coffee was really cutely decorated in a French style with blue and white tables and chairs with patterns on them. Adding to the beauty were those big French windows, which were complementing the nature view outside, where you could see more tables and chairs being placed. It had a cozy feeling to it, which made people feel comfortable and relaxed. I looked for Ryan as he texted me that he was already there; I couldn't see him anywhere inside the café. I frowned because he did tell me he was here already, so where was he? Did I come to the right café? But when I looked at the name of the shop, it was the same. A waiter was passing by, and I stopped him to ask.

"Excuse me, is there someone named Ryan in here?" I asked politely. He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you Sarah?" I was surprised but nodded my head. 'How does he know my name?'

"This way, madam! Sir is waiting for you outside." He smiled and guided me to the outside of the café, and there he was, waiting patiently, or, should I say, nervously? When he saw me approaching, he immediately smiled and got up from his seat. I thanked the waiter, and Ryan nodded at him as well.

"Hi, you really came!" he said with a huge smile while side-hugging me. I was kind of shocked, but I reciprocated the same by hugging him.

"Shouldn't I?" I asked him curiously while he let me go. He looked startled by my question and immediately responded.