iv. officially single

i

TMZ

KEANA MARIE AND LAUREN JAUREGUI ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!

30/4/2019 11:30 AM

Keana Marie and Lauren Jauregui are each back on the market

Keana Marie and Lauren Jauregui are each back on the market... because their 2-year relationship is over.

Sources close to the model tell us the break up was very much a surprise as the couple seemed to be better than ever. It is even alleged that the two have been seen house hunting around LA to possibly move in together.

Last time we saw the couple was a little over a month ago at a gathering at Ally Brook's house, along with singer Dinah Jane, Hailee Steinfeld, and daughter of billionaire, Camila Cabello, who even share a pic on her Instagram story with the couple.

As we've reported ... this isn't a first for Keana and Lauren considering they took a small break at the end of last year. They got back together shortly after that as they were seen dining out on Valentine's day.

Don't rule out another reconciliation, though -- if the past is any indication ... this isn't close to the end of their story.

ii

"So how does it feel to be officially single, Miss Jauregui?"

"Shut up," an extremely hoarse voice says, probably due to the excessive amount of marijuana her lungs have been inhaling lately. Lauren takes another hit of the joint she has between her fingers before releasing the smoke as she adjusts the white sheet that barely covers her naked body. "I can't fucking stand how much the media knows about my private life."

Ashley smirks, crawling across the bed towards the green-eyed girl and resting her hands on both sides of Lauren, their faces so close that their noses are practically touching. "At least they don't know how good you fuck me." She pulls the green-eyed singer into a hot wet kiss, their tongues sensually rubbing against each other. Ashley grabs the edge of the sheet covering Lauren's naked body and pulls it down, immediately her hand going up to her friend's naked chest.