The Game

Ara' POV

I wake up to loud bangs coming over from Pansy's side of the room. Still tired and hungover, I look over to see not Pansy but Blaise. The sun now beaming through the window, indicating that it is way past the morning. My messy dark brown hair covering my face after a restless night of sleep. I try to get a word out of my mouth but is stopped by my oddly dry throat. Now staring at Blaise, a ray of sun showing over his dark skin, I notice the panic in his eyes. My throat finally clears and I can get words to form in my mouth. "Blaise, what's wrong? What are you doing in my dorm?" I say loudly with confusion written all over my face.

Blaise looks over at me with worry written all over his face. "I-I- I need a vial" He finally spits out

"Oh I see, who was it this time?" I say jokingly to ease his nerves. "Lacey or Sydney?" I say sitting up and looking at the clock and yawning, noticing that it's nearly 12:30.

"Lacey." He says quickly moving from one dresser to another. "Never mind that, where are Pansy vials?" He said still panicked.

"I don't know,"I say truthfully. I reach into my side table and get out one of my vials. "Here take one of mine," I say while tossing it to him. I don't know If I was even intending to use the vial, it's not like I'm in a relationship or anything.

He looks at me and a wash of relief washes over him as he looks down at the potion. "Oh thank goodness," He said while sitting down on Pansy's empty bed. "Thank you," he says quietly looking up at me with pure thankfulness.

"Ya, no problem," I say while rubbing my eyes with both of my hands. "Ugh" I moan loudly out of exhaustion. "Last night was crazy," I say as I get up to change out of yesterday's old, gross shirt.

"I know, I haven't seen you get that drunk since last year's Halloween party," He says while fiddling with his rings. "Did you see Lily and Pansy too? They hooked up I think"

I turn around right as I made my way to my closet. "Really" I gasp "but what about Goyle?" I say with confusion. I turn back to my closet as I wait for Blaise to reply

"I don't think he's much of an issue," Blaise says while looking down as I take my shirt off to change. "He saw them making out, and he's pretty pissed, I think he ended things last night." He adds as I get a new fresh shirt on.

"That's crazy," I say not really knowing what else to say. "I don't really remember much of last night, to be honest," I say kind of embarrassed.

Blaise looks back up "You don't remember a single thing?" He questioned as I walked back over to my bed.

"No, I was so drunk. Please tell me I didn't do anything reckless, like kiss Crabbe" I whine hoping that the answer was no.

"I mean, you did get kind of touchy with some people." I give out a grunt and lay down from my sitting position on my bed.

"Who" I demanded sitting up.

"Just some people" Blaise's teased with a smirk on his face.

Malfoy. Blaise was talking about bloody Malfoy. Of course, he also meant himself, but that was nothing new, me and Blaise could dance like that without it being weird or meaning anything.

But Malfoy?

I roll my eyes and try to change the subject. "Where's Pansy and Lily," I say generally not knowing "hopefully not snogging on the couch in the common room" I laugh looking at Blaise for an answer. Short memories from the night begin to form as my brain becomes more aware of what happened.