『20』

Peter rushes through the school halls trying to find Riley. This can't be happening. What if she tells someone? What if his secret gets out? This is not good. At all. He's so screwed. Mr. Stark is going to kill him. No, no, no, no-

      "Agh!" Peter helps as an arm grabs him and drags him into a supplies closet. The door slams shut and he is faced with Riley. "Riley! I can-" Riley cuts him off. "I don't care. You're Spider-Man?!" She asks in a hastey voice. Peter stares at her for a second before nodding. "But you can't tell anyone!"

      Riley runs a hand through her hair and shakes her head. "I know. I'm not an idiot." She frowns. "Or maybe I am. How did I not figure it out sooner? I felt something was off but I didn't think it was this." She cries out as she rubs her hands, the prickling still there. It's whenever she's with him. Wherever she's with Peter.

      Peter puts his hands on his head. "This can't be happening. No one was supposed to find out!" Riley swats his arm. "Well you gave yourself up!" Riley turns away from him. "Gah!" She runs her hands down her face. "This complicates things..." She mutters out loud. Peter looks at her.

      "What things?" Riley glaces at him. "Nothing." The bell rings and Riley and Peter look through the door as students begin filling the halls. "We have our presentation." Riley mumbles as she turns to Peter. "We have to play it cool, 'kay?" Peter nods after a moment then Riley walks out of the supply closet, leaving Peter there alone.

      Could this be what the prickling was warning her about? Is it even a warning? She doesn't know, and Riley doesn't like not knowing things. Especially when the things bothering her make her feel this way.

      During the whole presentation Riley and Peter were both absentminded. Their grades were docked for not being into it, but neither of them cared. They kept looking at each other during the remainder of the class, but neither of them spoke a word.

      Peter's mind was racing with the fact that Riley knew he was Spider-Man. She said she wouldn't tell anyone, but she's in danger now. Knowing his secret puts her in danger. He'll have to protect her. And if she spills his secret, well, it'll just be the end of Peter Parker.

      Riley was freaking out. She never freaks out. She's her father's daughter. They keep things internalized and figure things out in their heads. But this.... Riley just doesn't get it. Is there some deity out there that hates the Winchesters? Or maybe it was the time they broke all those mirrors when dealing with what they thought was Bloody Mary. Dean did say it should have given them about 600 years of bad luck.

      Knowing Peter was Spider-Man complicated things. He has direct ties to the Avengers; The very people trying to hunt her down. If Peter find out who she really is, then everything she fought to protect will be gone. Bumblebee has made it very clear he does not want to be experimented on again, but he also won't hurt a human if it comes down to it. He swore an oath. All the autobots did.

      She also told Spider-Man- Peter- about personal things. About what happened to her father and how she watched him get torn to shreds right in front of her. Riley has never admitted it to anyone but him. He knew her weak points and could very well thell the Avengers so they could use it against her.

      And then there was the pricking. The very thing that occurs every time Riley is near Peter. She's always been more 'prone to the supernatural', that much is clear. It makes her more of a target too, the several marks and scars on her body go to prove just that.

      The prickling used to feel like an itch. It always put Riley on edge and made her more alert. It possibly could be the very reason she is still alive, but now, it's stronger. Like invisible threads are tied to her fingers, and pulling her to Peter. She's drawn to him and she absolutely hates it.

      She has no idea what it means.

      Riley wishes she could talk to her father. Talking to him always made things easier. They always figured things out together. The dynamic duo in the family. They were a team, but now that Riley is alone, she has to figure things out on her own. That doesn't mean she can't hear his voice one last time.

      The whole class looks at Riley as she jumps up from her seat and rushes out of the classroom. "Miss Winchester! Get back here!" Riley ignores the teacher and slings her backpack over her shoulder as she runs out of the school as she runs, her eyes blaze sky blue, her emotions a scatter plot.

      Riley climbs inside Bumblebee, tears streaming down her face, though this remains unknown to her, just as the strange color of her eyes does too. "Get me outta here Bee. I need to clear my head." And to do that, she has to speak to her father.

      Riley leans against Bumblebee as she pulls out her phone. She stares at it for almost two minutes before pressing a few buttons and it begins to ring. Riley puts the phone up to her ear as she waits, not expecting an answer.

      "This is Dean Winchester. I am not available right now as I am cruising the highway to hell, but if you need anything call my daughter Riley at (xxx) xxx-xxxx."

      Riley lets out a choked sob as she laughs. She remembers when he decided to make the voicemail. He knew he was going to die, and needed to change it. The phone beeps and Riley cries.

      "This is... ridiculous, I know, but I needed to hear your voice one last time." Riley wipes at her eyes. "I miss you Dad. I'm trying to move one, but things are getting harder. I'm fighting this war, that- I don't know how it will go down. I can't keep running from them forever." Riley says referring to the Avengers. "It's almost pointless, but I have to keep trying."

      Riley sniffles. "They are coming for me and the others. I can only keep this up for so long, and-" Riley pauses. "I don't know. I wish you were here. And this thing with Peter- It's crazy. Only I can manage to screw up so badly." She laughs bitterly and looks at the blue sky. "I know what you would say. Heh," Riley smiles a bit.

      "You'd tell me to fight 'em. Kick 'em in the ever loving ass and show 'em what it means to screw with a Winchester, but this time I don't think fighting is going to do any good." Riley feels a tingling in her fingertips. She looks around. He's nearby. She can feel him.

      Riley climbs inside Bumblebee. "I'm changing. That feeling I get when something is happening. It's getting stronger. I'm not sure what it's trying to tell me, but I know it's new. I feel new." Riley frowns. "I don't feel like me." Riley looks down and clenches her hands. He left. Peter was near, but he left. The prickling is gone.

      Riley looks up and sighs. "I'm keeping my promise, or at least I'm trying to." Riley pauses and swallows a lump in her throat. "I love you dad." She whispers. Riley takes the phone away from her ear and hangs up.

      That helped her. It really did.

      "Bumblebee," Riley starts as a solid form of determination is set on her features. "I think I know what I have to do. I am going to put a stop to this war, once and for all."

I HAVE FINALS THIS WEEK, SO IDK IF I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE (I PROLLY WILL BUT JUST IN CASE)

WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING WITH RILEY? WHAT IS SHE PLANNING?