The (likely) final update

Hey there. It's been a while.
Firstly, I would like to say: What the fuck is wrong with you people? What is so funny about this story I first wrote back in my (i think?) junior year of high school? Haven't you had enough?

Second: I know Wattpad really isn't the type of place to care about the whole fiction affects reality debacle, and while I'm neither an anti nor anti-anti, I still feel like this needs to be addressed: I've changed the thumbnail, primarily because I did not ask the artist permission to use their artwork on the cover. I also do not want to expose the kiddos (or anyone really) to the horrors of Pixiv, and since the Parappa the Rapper fandom is primarily made up of young people, it was really inappropriate of me to use that as a thumbnail. Even if I was technically a minor at the time (I believe I was 17 when I first "wrote" this. For reference, I'll be 21 this year) I chose that image to be the thumbnail, it was still highly irresponsible of me to do so. I apologize for potentially exposing people to gross fetish porn.

Third: Do I regret writing this? Eh, not really? It's pretty juvenile. Plus, despite what I said earlier, teenagers aren't little babies who don't know jack shit. I'm sure they can handle my mental breakdowns. (that being said, bipolar disorder is not fun! be thankful that you don't have it.)

Fourth: I do know I have some people following this account who I personally went to high school with, and if you're one of those people: I am so fucking sorry.

IN CONCLUSION: I might rewrite this "story" if there's a high demand for it, but don't count on it happening. Thank you for giving a shit about something I made 3 years ago as a stupid teenager.
Now look at this thing I made as a stupid college student!