one

"tu as le boulot! You can start tomorrow at 8 am sharp" Liam said through the phone, "Merci! I'll make sure to come earlier for the tour you promised" Louis responded, "oh right I totally forgot, you'll also meet your coworker, his name is Niall". 

A new job is a great start for someone in a new environment, Louis was lucky enough to get a job at the record store which sits next to one of the most crowded places in Versailles. Though Louis prefers less crowded places he still had to agree on getting the job since he didn't really have any other option.

As the alarm clock went off Louis got up pretty anxious for the following day, he Doesn't like waking up early since anxiety doesn't bother to ruin all of his plans, that's why the first thing he runs to do is to take a pill against all of his worries. Since Louis moved to Versailles he started to forget the reasons for his anxiety, which is one of the main reasons he moved here. On the way to work, Louis could notice all of the stunning architecture but since he was already late for his first day at work he just got a glimpse of the city, but as he was trying to find parking he noticed loads of bouquets of all different types of flower laying on the sidewalk, in all 19 years of his life Louis never seen so many flowers at once, not only because he's allergic and can't even be 5 meters away from a single lily but also because he just never got the chance to buy someone flowers. There were two boys around his age placing all the flowers in big maroon pots, one of the boys has brown curly hair that gets right to under his jaw, the other boy has black straight hair which isn't as long as the first boy's hair but it still manages to fall on his face when he bends to pick up the bouquets. As Louis was looking at the two boys the one with curly hair looked up to meet his gaze with Louis, one thing that Louis didn't notice at first is that the curly boy has bright green eyes which are really hard to not want to get lost in them, after around 3 seconds of looking at each-other Louis decided to continue looking for parking. by the time he found parking, it was already 8:23 so he ran to the store. "I knew you were going to be late so don't worry." Liam explained when Louis entered the store, Louis was still embarrassed by the fact he's late. it didn't take long until his coworker Niall entered the store, Louis was surprised that Niall came into the store without even knowing he's late, which for some reason really bothered Louis, his thoughts got cut off when Niall finally spoke, "Hey mate my name's Niall, Liam told me that you're quite an anxious person so don't worry I'll try to be the friendliest I can with you." "yeah, I've got some anxiety and stuff but thank you" Louis was really comforted by Niall's words, he believes that they'll get along quite well.

The day went well, definitely better than what he thought. He got to get to know Niall and Liam better and to even sell some records but one thing that bothered him was that the curly boy working across the street kept looking into the store, which made Louis really unsettled, but the thoughts would quickly go away each time the big glass doors would open wide whenever a customer came in. Louis really loves this job, especially the smell of old records and flopping a  side of the record when the music ended, all the process of setting a record seems really satisfying to Louis. 

When Louis was coming out of the store the strong smell of flowers hit him, which led him into endless sneezing, "Soyez béni" Louis heard from behind him "uh merci" Louis responded, he turned to look at who was speaking to him, it was the curly boy from the flower shop and suddenly Louis felt really uncomfortable being there but he still managed to introduce himself to the curly boy, "Bonjour, mon nom est Louis" Louis felt awkward, like he didn't say the right thing or that he was too quick to introduce himself, his thoughts were cut off when the curly boy spoke, "Do you speak English, Louis?" the first thing that Louis thought of is how the hell does he know his name? "I do, how do you know my name?" "I heard you talking with them, you're loud. and by the way, my name's Harry" oh- alright then Louis thought, "Nice to meet you, Harry, I hope you won't bother me later, have a nice day." Louis turned on his heel and left to his car. something about Harry is annoying Louis, maybe it's his shiny curly hair or maybe it's the way he talks slow or maybe it's actually because he always catches Harry staring at him, but whatever it is Louis decides to ignore him and just continue living like Harry doesn't exist.

Louis finally arrives to his flat, the second he gets out of the car the cold November weather meets him, and at that moment he realized that a white button-up with a knit sweater isn't enough to keep anyone warm, that thought annoyed him just like anything that isn't perfect or 'not in the right combination' for example if by the time he has to shower the combination of clothes that he wants to wear aren't dry yet then it annoys him, same with weather, food and even people, you can blame anxiety on that, it really messes up a lot of his plans and relationships, so he takes pills against that and for now they're working just a little bit.

When Louis entered his flat he was greeted with his dog, Clifford, Clifford became Louis' dog because at the time Louis got him Louis was struggling with anxiety much more than he's now. Louis settled his things on the shiny white marble countertop and at that his day was completed.

Louis is happy with his new life in Versailles since it's been his dream to live here for almost 12 years now, he worked really hard to get here and with his parents help and money he was able to move here and start a new life away from everything that bothered him back then, he bought an amazing flat and made sure that everything looked expensive in there without it actually being expensive, for some reason he wanted to keep it really plain and simple without anything that could somehow show his personality because that's what he's afraid the most, he's scared to show himself and whenever there's something that he gets attached to he pushes it away.

AN:

hey y'all tell me what you think in the comments:)) it took me so long to write this chapter omg- I might add another chapter tonight. I tried to put some stuff that I relate to and maybe someone relates to it aswell:) I hope y'all like it byeee