four

A/N:
Hi yes I'm putting this here bc this chapter is to give you a little insight into Harry's character:)) enjoy!

"ce sera 165 euros madame, passez une bonne journée."

Harry loves his job, there's something special in every flower and giving it away to someone. Harry thinks that flowers are a secret language, maybe because most of his life he grew up in france so love is something special to him, Harry himself doesn't know yet since he's only 17 and he basically doesn't have the time to think about anything besides school and his job.

Harry doesn't realize that he's special, really really really special. He's a perfectionist, he's also very creative and always tries to make others happy even when it's the last thing they want to be at that moment, which is probably the only bad thing about Harry, it's not even that bad.

Harry values relationships, his friends and future friends and even past friends are really important to him.

Harry is selfless and would do anything for the people he loves, especially the people he loves.

As you may guessed, Harry likes Louis. Key word 'likes', Harry is a teenager so obviously if there's someone around his age working in a shop across the street from him he'll develop a crush. Besides, everyone loves Louis, so it's not that special for Louis when someone has a crush on him.

But Harry wants to know why Louis is like that, why Louis is always so tired and has panic attacks that cause him leave work early. So Harry made a plan, he'll leave Asters at Louis' work and throw ones in Louis' car, and if Louis keeps the flower that probably means he'll speak to Harry the same day or the following days, and if he throws them away probably means he's in a bad mood. As I said, Harry values relationships.

December, the best month of the year.

There's nothing more that Louis loves more than December, his birthday.

Louis finally has his pills and that means that today is going to be great, maybe, no one knows.

Since it's December and he has his pills back, Louis decided to dress up nice today, it's not like he doesn't dress up well it's just that it's special today.

It's really out of Louis' comfort zone to wear something like this but again, today is special.

This time Louis chose to walk to work in order to enjoy the extraordinary french architecture, and of course to show off his outfit.

Versailles is probably the most beautiful city Louis' ever visited, and to have the privilege to live here.

Louis walks down the street when he sees a familiar head full of golden curls, shit not him again- Louis thinks to himself, but for a split second he thinks that maybe he shouldn't be a jerk and actually talk to Harry, before Louis could think again he was already heading towards Harry, "Bonjour monsieur, quel plaisir de vous voir ici aujourd'hui. Cela vous dérange-t-il si nous marchons ensemble pour travailler?" I really said that- what are the pills again-? "Eh bien bonjour, tu es soudainement si gentille avec moi, je marcherai volontiers avec toi pour travailler, tu le sais déjà." Louis didn't expect the last line because, he didn't know that.

"I am nice! I'm not always in the mood, I just wanted to thank you for the ride yesterday" Louis lied, he is thankful but that's not the reason he wants to talk to Harry, he doesn't know himself. yet.
"Okay, is it ok if I ask questions?" Harry is being annoying, Louis knows it's not Harry's fault that he doesn't know how to build a conversation "it's okay prince, you don't have to ask questions, we can just talk or stay quiet." Louis knows exactly what to tell people when he wants to know something, so he called Harry by that nickname, it obviously worked "uhh- um yea I mean yes talk" he's so awkward, it's cute and Louis is right, but because he really doesn't care he just continues to act normal.
"J'adore tes cheveux, Il s'adapte parfaitement à votre visage " Louis isn't lying, he actually loves Harry's hair "thank you, I actually started growing it out beca-" "tu n'as pas à tout expliquer ma chérie" Louis cutted Harry off, he simply doesn't care.

Finally they arrived. Louis simply waved goodbye to Harry and entered the shop.
When Louis opened his backpack he noticed the same blue flower he sees whenever harry is around but this time he just picked up the flower and putted it into a small glass vase filled with water, and then rested the vase on the edge of the window so it was facing the sun. While setting the flower the way he liked Louis noticed Harry looking at him from across the street, Louis just ignored him and went back to work.