Coming Soon !

Yaho~ Since this book is coming to an end, I decided to share the works that I'm currently working on. ( Don't worry we have like 8 chapters left ) 

If you want a scenario to be in the book, you can comment beside the pics and I'll try to put it into my plot

TsukishimaxReader fanfiction!! 

I got the idea from the friendship I had with a distant friend that I'm now quite close to. And also some of the things I went through. There will be slight angst in the beginning but mostly it'll be fluff. I'm trying to come up with lots of insults and comebacks because he's our Mr.Salt, and he needs someone who'll put up with his saltiness. But we all know he a good and soft boi on the inside.

Name :  " Another Chance at Love " 

Description : Sick and tired of love, the two of you started helping each other through the heartbreaks of the past. Although you had your walls up, you somehow find yourself lowering them just for him. Are you just gonna be heartbreak buddies or will something more evolve from the two of you?

 Are you just gonna be heartbreak buddies or will something more evolve from the two of you?

BakugoxReader Fanfiction!! 

I got the idea from a dream and I just like the fact that he gets rounder the more he gets angry lol. There will be some angst and rude language since it's King Explosion Murder we're talking about. The best thing I love about this fanfiction is that Y/n is a badass here. This is a bit hard for me since I haven't really got into studying Bakugo's character but I'll be trying my best.

Name : " Because of you "

Description : You are a student at U.A which is the best hero academy in Japan. All your classmates are strong but you're not able to use your powerful quirk to the fullest.

Against his will, a hot-headed classmate was set to help you. What's going to happen to Y/n ? Will he warm up to her soon or will he even hate her more? 

So keep an eye out for these fanfics if you're interested. Hope you have a good day/night. See you saturday and have a good week. Remember to stay hydrated and be kind to yourself.