Beomkai🌸🎢

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜, 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙷𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚘𝚖𝚐𝚢𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜?

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

There are always those two types of people on Christmas, the first type is the one who loves to celebrate, have fun and spend time with family and friends

But then there's the second type of people who don't really enjoy Christmas, do other things and completely ignore or forget the holiday.

And well, you could say Hueningkai was the first type and Beomgyu was the second.

Hueningkai was absolutely a Christmas lover! He always enjoyed Christmas, he found it so fun. He loved spending time with his family and friends while making Christmas cookies and opening presents.

Beomgyu on the other hand never really enjoyed Christmas, he never even got to enjoy it in the first place. His parents never really liked him and took him as a mistake. Beomgyu always tried his best to show his parents that he was worth it and not something unimportant.

He always got the highest grades in class 100 and above, but it wasn't enough.

He never got into trouble, but it wasn't enough.

He always made them food, but it wasn't enough.

He did chores and always cleaned up without being told to, but it wasn't enough.

He earned a bunch of money and got a great paying job, but it wasn't enough.

He even tried spending Christmas with them, buying them presents that they wanted, but again...it wasn't enough.

Beomgyu had tried everything to get his parents to see he was enough, but they just never cared.

Eventually when Beomgyu turned 16 he gave up on trying. He started to ignore his parents if they ever spoke to him, got into even more trouble than he should, did underage drinking and smoked.

He wasn't like the kind hearted boy he was before..

Well, that was until he met Hueningkai.

☆彡

Hueningkai was walking through the school halls, trying to come up with plans for Christmas. It was Christmas eve and his last day of school for the year and he had surprisingly nothing to do on Christmas.