Tyunning🌸

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲
𝙰 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎
⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲𝙰 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hueningkai was currently at his best friend Beomgyu's house. Beomgyu had invited him over for a sleepover since Christmas was tomorrow and it was Christmas eve at the moment.

Beomgyu knew a lot of people since he was a social butterfly, the guy invited a lot of people to this sleep over.

Hueningkai was completely fine with it since he knew these people also but what he wasn't fine with was with Beomgyu inviting Kang Taehyun.

Taehyun was Hueningkai's crush. They are in the same class, seat mates, and always get pared up for projects.

Hueningkai through all those events had fell in love with Taehyun. But Beomgyu had told him to be careful since Taehyun was known as one of the bad students in the school.

Taehyun didn't care what other's thinked, if he said he's right he is right, if you mess with him your in for a beating, he doesn't care what the teachers say, skips class but still has perfect grades, smokes, he doesn't talk much to others either and is only friends with one of the other bad students Choi Yeonjun.

But to Hueningkai he never saw any of that, whenever he was with Taehyun for school purposes, if Hueningkai told him to stop doing something while they were working he would listen.

But when Hueningkai was with Taehyun in public around others Taehyun would go back to being his rude self. Which was one thing Hueningkai didn't enjoy about Taehyun that he was being a two-faced person but still loved him anyway.

"It's so weird how Taehyun always listens to you when you guys are alone but then doesn't listen to you when he's around other people. I guess he wants to keep his image" Beomgyu frowned.

"I guess yeah, but I still don't want you inviting him!" Hueningkai said.

"Why? Scared your gonna embarrass yourself again?" Beomgyu smirked.

"Shut it" Hueningkai mumbled.

"That's hyung to you" Beomgyu raised an eyebrow.

Hueningkai rolled his eyes.

"I'm calling him" Beomgyu said.

"I hate you" Hueningkai mumbled.

"Love you to Hyuka" Beomgyu blew a kiss at him.