Yeonbinkai🌸🎢

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜...

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

It was Christmas eve and Hueningkai woke up extra early to get out of the house because he forgot to get his two boyfriend's a present for Christmas.

Now you may be asking how exactly did Hueningkai forget? Well the younger was packed with school work and handling college and his part time job to pay for his family that is struggling a lot.

And since Hueningkai was stressed, he forgot about Christmas because his schedule in December was extremely packed even more than usual.

And he had to visit his family every weekend and hand them the money he earned at his job which he was perfectly fine with, "as long as they are living and doing perfectly fine I'm okay with it" Hueningkai told himself.

Yeonjun and Soobin [his boyfriend's] always tried to help Hueningkai, they didn't like seeing the younger struggle all the time. There was one time where Yeonjun and Soobin came home back from their jobs and caught Hueningkai crying in their shared bedroom due to the amount of stress he was receiving.

One of the worst things was Hueningkai was crying about was his father.

Hueningkai and his father had a good friendship before, Hueningkai always trusted him more than anything. They always hung out, had fun and told each other everything.

But one day Hueningkai began realizing the fact that he liked boys and boys only. Hueningkai felt weird about it at first so he decided not to say anything yet.

Then when he confirmed it, it was when he fell for Yeonjun and Soobin.

He had been with them since high school. They were the reason he could still smile and Hueningkai felt proud about that.

But the day Hueningkai told his father, it didn't turn out the way he expected.

He expected his father to support him and be happy he found two people that make him happy.

But instead he got his father yelling at him, calling him disgusting and a mistake.

Now everyone else in Hueningkai's family supports him, it was only his father who didn't support him.