Yeonbin🌸

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

"BABE" Yeonjun called out.

"What happened?" Soobin said.

"I think we should start decorating the house, we haven't even put up the Christmas tree yet and it's december twenty third!" Yeonjun pouted.

Yeonjun was right, they have been so caught up in working these days that they haven't even decorated the house for Christmas and for the party that their best friend Beomgyu planned to have at their place.

Soobin sighed, "So go get changed so we could go to the store and I'll wait down here since I'm pretty much ready"

Yeonjun smiled, "Okay!"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Yeonjun came back downstairs wearing one of Soobin's bright red over sized hoodies with some black tights and his black boots.

"Aww you look cute" Soobin said.

Yeonjun giggled as he put his coat on, "Thank you"

"Okay let's go" Soobin said grabbing the car keys.

They entered they car and Yeonjun turned on the radio wanting to hear some music.

The first song that came on when he turned on the radio was "Jingle Bell Rock".

Yeonjun gasped and Soobin chuckled.

Soobin always knew that Jingle Bell Rock was Yeonjun's favorite Christmas songs.

"JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BELL ROCK!" Yeonjun sang with a big smile on his face.

Soobin couldn't help but smile seeing Yeonjun having fun singing to the song.

"THAT'S THE JINGLE BELL ROCK~!"

Yeonjun smiled after the song ended.

"You had fun didn't you?" Soobin laughed.

Yeonjun giggled, "Oh yes I did"

The couple arrived at the store and entered seeing a bunch of Christmas decorations everywhere.

"Wow these decorations are so beautiful" Yeonjun said.

"Just like you baby" Soobin kissed Yeonjun's forehead.