Oneshot: Lending Hand From Above

Lending Hand From Above

Charlie was roaming around the hotel room thinking of what to do. To either go to the party or just not go. Because if she goes to the party she'll probably get put down from her hotel idea and if she stays she'll make her father disappointed. She didn't know what to do. Charlie getting tired plops down on the couch rests her head down on the wall and closes her eyes. Suddenly her phone started to ring. She takes it out of her pocket hand puts up to her face with one eye open. It was her mother. Both of her eyes widened. She answers it.

" Hey! Mom! What's up, how are you?" Charlie says.

"I'm good hon how about you?" Her mom says.

"Oh I'm..ok" Charlie chuckled.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Her mom said.

"Uh..."Charlie said.

"I mean that's fine if you don't wanna I just..." Her mom said.

"No no no mom, I'm going" Charlie said.

"Great! Say Charlie do you have a..." Her mom said.

"A what mom?" Charlie asked.

"You know a little someone you can go with, that you like or..." Her mom said.

"Nooo mom I don't have a boyfriend." Charlie chuckled.

"Oh well ok I thought that it'll make your father proud of you." Her mom said.

"Yeah mom...I know" Charlie said.

"Well I'll see you there hon. Love you" Her mom said.

"Bye. Love you too." Charlie said as the phone hung up. She set her phone on the couch and rubbed her eyes.

"fuck my life" Charlie sighed. The door opens as Vaggie walks in and shuts it. Charlie pops out of her emotional state to a happy soul.

"Hey Vaggie!" Charlie says as she hugs her.

"Hey Charlie" Vaggie says. Vaggie looks at Charlie for a second.

"Are you okay?" Vaggie asked.

"Uh yeah why do you ask?" Charlie asked.

"Cuz you look stressed out" Vaggie replied.

"Oh no I'm just you know..." Charlie was saying until Vaggie cut her off.

"It's about the party isn't it?" Vaggie asked.

"Yep" Charlie replied as she plopped back on the couch. "I don't know what to do".

"If you bothers you that much then just don't go." Vaggie says.

"No cuz that's the thing if I stay then I'm afraid my dads gonna be disappointed in me, again." Charlie says.

"Hey" Vaggie says as she puts her arm on her shoulder which makes Charlie look at her. "Don't worry about making him dissatisfied. Worry about yourself and what your gonna do. Worry about what's gonna make you happy".

"I'm just stressed out", Charlie says. "I just need someone to help me work stuff out. Like I need a little hand. A helper. Not to say that your not here to do that but, I need someone to tell me what I need to do right."

"Yeah I get your saying Charlie I get you." Vaggie says. "All I can say is just...pray I guess. Not like your gonna get a response but it's worth a shot". Vaggie's phone starts to ring. "Shit I gotta go. See ya Charlie."

"See ya" Charlie says as Vaggie walks out the door. Charlie sits there for a minute. "Fuck" Charlie sighed. (Time passes)

Charlie was in her room on her phone. She got tired of it and went on the balcony. She looked out to see the city of hell. She stays there for a minute.