Red Bull with Boba???

-

It was the next day and it was Grian's full first day without him getting a tour or anything. 

This time once he got there the doors were wide open unlike before. Pearl stood besides the door reading what seemed to be her plans for today. 

Grian looked around before walking into the building. Before Pearl could even say anything 2 boys ran up to Grian and started asking him questions which left her startled.

They seemed like 1st years maybe 2nd years? One was tall around 6,3? He had blond hair braces and a bandaid in his left cheek. He wore a green uniform but with a sweater instead of a suit. The other had brown fluffy hair, blue eyes and a bee balloon in his right hand and a basic survival suit.

Pearl laughed a little looking at the two.

"Hi i'm Tubbo! Are you friends with a girl named Pearlescent Moon? Also here this is for you" The boy named Tubbo handed him his balloon. 

"Uh yeah I am she is right there. Thank you" He grabbed the balloon pointing at Pearl. The two walked to her as the other pulled out a chocolate bar.

"We are the 2 boys you teach about MCC! We will be 2rd years soon and be able to play-''''TO WIN!!!" the blonde said, raising a fist in the air as Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"Tommy Tubbo I will also be teaching Grian over there. I hope you know him." Tommy turned around looking at him.

-

Later

-

Grian walked down the hall pen and book in hand. Everything was normal, he wrote his thoughts, prank ideas, and a dragon in human form. The blonde eventually got to his 3rd period, it was "Redstone 101". Grian was more into architecture but he wanted to know about Redstone and how he could use it to his advantage.

As soon as he walked in he saw an empty seat in the front right, there were 3 boys on the table. 2 had red uniforms. One wore a black mask while the other had a black hat on. Another wore a blue uniform. He had big anime almost eyes and a big smile. 

"Hi there you must be the new student Grian Xelqua right?" 

He did a sad smile sighing before speaking "Yeah that's me what are your names?" The boy smiled looking and the one with the mask and the other smiling boy.

"I'm fundy, this is Etho he doesn't speak much until he knows you well and that's B-" He was stopped by the one with the big eyes before he could finish.

"Bdubs! That's me" He smiled, shaking Grian's hand.

"Oh nice meeting you" Grian smiled before he was interrupted by someone with a British accent 

"Hello everyone I'm Mumbo. I am known for being the best and most advanced in redstone so I'll be teaching instead of him." He glared at the teacher. 

"He is kind of a bitch" Etho muttered under his breath 

"Isn't that a little mean?" Grian responded with sad eyes

"Oh Grian you really need to learn a few things" The redhead said, smirking looking at Etho and then Bdubs. 

"Hey do ya have friends? You can hangout with us if you'd like" Etho said, finally opening up.

"Yeah I have a friend maybe after school.. wait no me and pearl are going somewhere maybe during the clubs thing i don't have one"

"Okay!" The brunette smiled and the silver haired one looked back at mumbo rolling his eyes.