Chapter 3

*Isabella's POV*

        After school Jess gave me a ride home and we planned to meet back up at the party later tonight. I smiled at the smell of chocolate chip cookies coming from the kitchen signifying that both my parents were home this time. I rarely saw them both together because dad was either super busy with his job as a cardiologists or dealing with pack business with our Alpha. I ran into the kitchen and smiled.

"Daddy," yes I know I was 17 years old and still calling my father daddy but I didn't care, I jumped into his arms and gave him one of my best hugs.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm so happy to be home to see my two beautiful girls," he smiled at me with those bright blues eyes and his dark hair. 

I sat down next to him at the kitchen table and looked up at my mom who looked like she was going to burst with excitement.

"Actually soon you're going to be having 3 beautiful girls, its a girl!" she said excitedly and I smiled.

"Another girl seriously, I'm so happy now I can rub it in Saxon's face," both my parents laughed, I smiled at the way they looked at each other as my mom walked towards him and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

            They were beautiful together and I yearned for love like them.

"Eww, get a room please," I heard Saxon come walking into the kitchen to grab a chocolate chip cookie.

"I'm going to remember that Saxon especially when you find your mate soon," my dad teased and he just laughed.

        My mom and I laughed and Saxon came over to me and messed up my hair on purpose. I stuck my tongue out at him and he just laughed shoving more cookies into his mouth as he walked out the kitchen and upstairs. I thought this was as good a time as any to ask to go to the party tonight with Jess.

"So dad,  I was wondering if maybe I could go to a back to school party with Jess?" I asked and he stared up at me with a serious expression.

"Whose going to be there?" he asked.

"Let her go she's young she deserves to have these experiences," my mom chimed in and I smiled at her.

"So is that a yes?" I asked.

           My dad was extremely over protective when it came to me. I watched him contemplating all the horrible experiences that could happen in his head. He shook his head at me.

"No sweetheart, I'm sorry but I think it'd be better for you to stay home," I looked at him disappointed.

"But Saxon can go?" I asked and Saxon being the little eavesdropper he always was came down with a smirk on his face.

"I'm older than you," he chimed in.

"By not even 5 minutes!" I growled.

"Saxon is a boy, you have to understand sweetheart," my mother tried to justify my father saying no and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I said standing up and walking away from my brother's teasing laughter.

            I got in my room and slammed my door and laid on my bed outraged. I hated how much more things Saxon got to do because he was a boy. Did they think me going to a party with my best friend would just make me go wild or maybe they thought I'd come home pregnant? That didn't make sense I was still a virgin and I've had plenty of opportunities to be otherwise I was just always responsible enough to say no. I don't understand why they still don't trust me.  Things like this angered me, I grunted out loud extremely annoyed. I dialed Jess's number and waited for her to answer.