Chapter 1 || Getting into the holiday spirit!

Alex's POV

I was laying in my bed scrolling through my fyp on tiktok, thats when I decided to decorate my house for Christmas! I could never get around to it at the time due to last minute studying a stress. But now that im on break, its my chance to decorate! 

I hop out of my bed hoping to find the old box of random Christmas decorations in the garage, well, I did find the box, but I also found a huge web of spiders next to the box! I didnt react negatively because I had grown up with spiders everywhere I went. I just grabbed the box and hurried inside the house.

Wow... It was dusty.. I mean, what should I expect? I havent touched that box in 11 months, I shrug it off then go through the box of decorations. I pull out a tiny tinsel tree!

Ah! This tree is beautiful! I pull it out and see if there are any more of the trees luckily, there are about 9 more! I had an idea in my head where I was going to put them all, then suddenly, my phone starts ringing like crazy! I roll my eyes and check who is calling. Its- Light? Wow- he never calls me!  I pick up the phone.

' Alex! Please help me! Jade is beating me up with a rat! ' I hear Light screaming dramatically. I roll my eyes ' Light, tell jade to stop or Alex will kill her! ' I laugh. ' alright, your no help ' Light hangs up and I continue to laugh. I focus back on the decorations. 

about 2 hours later

Alright! That should be about all the decorating! I look down back at the decoration box. Wait... I forgot something! I see something green in the box. Its the mistletoe! I usually dont hang it up since- I really dont know. But I decided to hang it up this year. I find a open spot in the kitchen. I carefully hang it up. Now the house is completed! I smile wondering what to do next. Maybe ill just go back to what I was doing before. 

OKAY  I FINALLY HAD THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE THIS, I STARTED IN NOVEMBER BUT NEVER FINISHED IT LMAO. ALRIGHT, STAY SAFE AND REMEMBER- CHEESE IS THE SAME THING AS AN ORANGE!