Chapter 2 || Shopping with the girls!

Alex's POV

Okay, the girls wanted me to go shopping with them for winter outfits! I also forgot to mention I decided to have a party! So this is the chance to get good clothes. 

I hop out of my bed to get into some clothes. Now that im ready, im just gonna wait, and wait and wait! 

-- About 20 minutes later --

" Okay where are they! " I started getting bored, a few minutes later Charli and Jade pull up in their ugly looking car. " Get in alex! " I hear jade shout. " Took you long enough!" I ran up to the car and hopped into the back seat. 

--At the mall--

Alright, we are at the mall now!  The three of us hop out of the car. " What store? " Jade says catching up her pace. " Hmmmm I think- The dress store duh! " Charli says with that SQUEAKY SQUEAKY voice of hers. " Just shut up guys! We are gonna go to the dress store! "  I peep in. We all make it in the dress store, its all decorated for Christmas and it has all these pretty holiday themed dresses! All of us scatter  around the store in search for the perfect dresses for the holiday party im throwing! 

Charli's POV

Im super happy about dress shopping! Reminds me of when I go dress shopping for my future wedding tehe! Anyways, I wonder around the giant store filled with dresses and then, something catches my eye. " Oh my gosh! This is beautiful! " I gasp. I stare at the snowy white and fluffy short dress. " Im gonna get this one! " I grab it off the hanger and run to the dressing room. 

Jade's POV

So, I heard Charli screaming over a dress, I bet its uGlY! Just kidding! All of the dresses here are stunning! I quickly stop and see a bright white dress with a giant bow at the back. " OH I LOVE THIS ONE! " I squeal. I quickly grab it off the hanger and immediately run to the dressing room.

Alex's POV

Jade and Charli already have found the dresses they want, so I have to make up my mind quick! Im stuck, I really love this dress and then another dress! But its so hard to decide! I pick out the second dress, its bright red with a huge cape behind it. It also had these really cute ruffles! I pick it out then run to the dressing rooms.

Okay! We all got the dresses we wanted and were about to check out! " And the total is.... 400 dollars " The person says, " WHAT THE HELL! 400 DOLLARS!? " Jade jumps. " Jade- Its gonna be worth it, lets just buy them. " I tell her trying to calm her down. " Gosh.. It better be worth it " Jade pulls the stack of 400 ones out of her wallet. " Oh my gosh Jade- How many ones do you have in your wallet-? " Charli says shocked. " Oh, just like a few million " Jade hands the person the money. " Now lets get out of here! " I grab the bags and we run out of the store exited. 

OKAY, IM GONNA TAKE A WHILE OFF. BUT I PROMISE ILL CONTINUE THIS AND HOPEFULLY THE WHOLE BOOK GETS DONE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. OKAY PEACE OUT! ILY GUYS!