Chapter 3 || What happened?!

Alex's POV

Im so happy! Jade got the dresses we are gonna wear to the holiday party! I mean, I might as well try it on again and admire myself in the mirror. I grab the huge and ruffled dress out of the bag, then I run to my bathroom to change into it. My bathroom is uh- really small and dresses like that could easily get ripped in my bathroom. Lets just hope that doesn't happen again.. Yes.. I said again, but I dont wanna get into that! Hehe- UH- anyways, I slide the dress on. " Oh my gosh! Why does it look different then last time? " I mean, Its probably wrinkled from staying in the bag for a whole day. I twirl around and then.... pieces of the dress get left on the floor as I leave the bathroom. I didnt notice that I ripped my dress until I spun myself in the mirror. " MY DRESS! "  I panic " no no no no no! This cant be! Jade spent so much money on this dress! " oh no... Jade is gonna kill me! And thats when I remembered, Jade is coming over today... Oh no! Shes gonna ask to see my dress! Im so dead! 

-- when jade walked in the door--

Jade's POV

alright, I really hope Alex didnt ruin her dress, i mean, i wouldnt be surprised. I walk to Alex's room, " Can I see your dress? "  I bend down on the floor and see where i can find the bag. 

Alex's POV

Oh shoot! Shes gonna find out I ripped my dress! I scratch my head. " N-nowhere! " I look around the room avoiding eye contact. Jade gets up then looks around the room again. Oh no... She found the bag.. 

Jade's POV

Alright, I found the bag, I mean, its probably gonna be ripped, but, who knows. I pull the dress out of the bag and see a rip in the back. " Oh gosh- Alex what did you do? " I look at the huge rip. " Nothing happened! Oh wait! Its ripped? I didnt know heh.. " Alex scratches her head. I look at her. " I already know its because of your small bathroom. " I look and see if I can find dress pieces. 

Alex's POV

" Im sorry Jade... And yeah.. its cause of my tiny bathroom.. " I look down at my feet. " Well we can ask Charli to sew it back up! " Jade smiles. " Yeah! That sounds good! "

---- at charli's house----

Alex's POV

" Here is the dress! " I hand charli the dress. " Oh my- What happened..? " Charli's eyes go wide. " Uh, it kinda ripped when i put it on in the bathroom! " I give her a guilty smile. " We can work with this! " Charli gets the matierials she needs. I watch her carefully sew the dress and make sure she isnt ruining it more. "Perfect!" Charli lifted up the dress which was patched up and looking good. "Thank you so much!" I smile. I cant wait for this party.

**NOTE FROM INOTCHARLITERAN_**

I NEVER GOT TO POST THIS BECAUSE I WAS PROCRASTINATING SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS PART SHORT. I KNOW ITS APRIL BUT I WANT TO FINISH THIS AS SOON AS I CAN, HAVE A GOOD DAY!