LOVING YOU UNCONDITIONALLY

It's been a week since the Hastings have been staying at the Cavanaugh penthouse.

Sunday morning. The four of them were seated at the dining table eating breakfast. Spencer and Veronica were talking about going shopping. Peter was telling Toby how Important It is to have a good lawyer. They were all in their conversations when Noel came in looking for Toby. He asked to speak in private.

"What's wrong Noel?" Toby asked Noel when they entered his home office.

"Your mother is here. well on her way here, now that divorce is finalized" Noel says. "She should be here in at least 5 to 10 minutes," Noel says.

"I'll tell the maids to get ready her room," Toby says heading out. by the time he informed the maids, his mother was already here.

He walked over to the elevator. He watched as the doors opened to reveal his mom. they smiled at each other before engulfing each other in a hug.

"Tobias! I missed you so much" she said releasing him from the hug. "You should visit me more often"

"I will mom," Toby said smiling. they here a door open. they turn around to find Spencer. Spencer was wearing a white blouse with a floral pencil skirt.

"Spencer, honey it's nice to see you again," Marion says pulling her into a hug.

Veronica and Peter followed their daughter into the living room.

"Mom, these are Peter and Veronica Hastings, Spencer's parents" Toby informed his mother.

"Oh, nice to meet you I'm Marion Toby's mother." She introduced herself.

"Veronica Hastings and this is my husband Peter Hastings" Veronica introduced herself and her husband to Marion. "It's nice to meet you"

Spencer cuddled next to Toby as they watched the elderly people bond.

"Tonight's dinner is extra special, I want you too, were something Special" Toby whispered to Spencer.

"What's happening tonight?" Spencer asked her boyfriend. "You'll find out tonight," He said and Spencer pouted.

Spencer and Toby went out leaving the elderly people to talk.

"My oldest daughter is married and pregnant she's moving to Philly this month," Veronica told Marion.

"Oh, it must be nice to have daughters. I only have Toby" Marion said. "If our children ever get married I would hope on them giving me grandchildren."

"Yes, our grandchildren those adorable babies they are at first."

"We have to take care of Spencer if she's ever pregnant again, not let her loose another child," Marion says sadly.

"What?" Veronica asked. "Spencer was pregnant"

"Oh dear, I thought you knew, did she not tell you?" 

-*-*-*-

"I can't believe we're going through this again" Spencer giggled. "I'm sure I can find something in my closet for tonight"

"No, I want to buy something perfect for you to wear tonight," Toby said

"What's so Important about tonight?" Spencer asked. "I'm not telling you, but you'll love it," he told her.

Spencer found 3 dresses she liked the most. Toby suggested she should try them on. Spencer went to the changing rooms. Toby stood outside by the clothes waiting for her to come out.

"Mr. Cavanaugh?" A familiar voice calls him. He turns around to face his assistant.

"Yvonne? hey. what are you doing?" He asked her.