IS IT RIGHT

(GENERAL POV)

"I don't like this one it's too revealing," Spencer said looking at the dress, as it was too short barely covered her ass or breasts.

"Honey, I thought you wanted something casual since you decided on not having a big fancy wedding"

"Yeah! not slutty wedding dress, buts not bad for when the doors are closed" She whispered the last part.

"No, we are taking you honeymoon lingerie shopping after this ok" Hanna told Spencer a little too loud. Spencer blushed her mother and probably the entire boutique knows she's lingerie shopping for her fiancé.

"I like this one better" Spencer came out of the dressing room wearing a long tight silk dress with lace sleeves. "I don't know looks like something the bride would wear to her royal wedding," Hanna said.

"Well, what do you think?" Spencer asked Aria and Alison. "I like it," Aria said.

"Next," Alison said.

The next dress was tight lace see-through dress, again Spencer thought it was too revealing or inappropriate for a wedding.

"It's not your body type anyway," Hanna said. "Yeah, we'll find the perfect dress lets not give up," Aria said

"I thought Melissa would be here," Alison said wondering why only Mrs. Hastings made it. "Spencer never told Melissa she's getting married. I heard she found out by Mr. Hastings so now she's not supporting Spencer and also because she refuses to believe Spencer getting married" Hanna says.

"Some sister," Alison says in a bitchy tone. "I thought I had sister problems," Hanna said. "Glad I only have a brother," Aria said relieved.

"I like this one" Spencer said as she walked up to the three-paneled mirror.

"You look, gorgeous sweetie," Veronica told her youngest daughter.

"I like it too," Ali said looking at her cousin. "I have seriously bad luck the best wedding dresses are in season and my wedding passed" Hanna complained.

-*-*-*-

"Spencer!?" Toby yelled as entered the penthouse. "Spencer!?"

"Noel!? Where's Spencer?" Toby panicked.

"She's upstairs," Noel says. Toby ran upstairs the bed was empty yet warm. He found her throwing up in the toilet.

"Spencer" He whispered, "I'm ok," She said getting up and heading over to the sink. Toby felt Spencer's forehead.

"Spence your burning up." Toby was worried about Spencer. "I'm fine, I probably have the flu or something"

"Go to bed," Toby said leading her to their room. "I'll make you some soup," Toby said kissing her forehead. Toby headed downstairs.

"Noel calls Dr. Palmer," Toby said before entering the kitchen.

Toby started making lasagna soup, knowing it was Spencer's favorite.

"Dr. Palmer should be here in 15 minutes," Noel said entering the kitchen. "Smells delicious in here"

"Lasagna soup, Spencer's favorite soup," Toby said. "So, is she expecting?" Noel asked.

"What!?" Toby freaked out. "You know becoming a father," Noel said.

"No. Me and Spencer decided on trying for our honeymoon, besides she's on the pill," Toby says.

Dr. Palmer arrived 10 minutes later, he checked on Spencer while Toby and Noel waited downstairs. When Dr. Palmer came down Toby was anxious to find out what's wrong with Spencer.

"How is she?" Toby asked. "She has the flu, she should be ok in a couple of days," Dr. Palmer said

"I'll bring up her soup," Toby said.

Toby headed upstairs to find Spencer staring outside the window.

"Babe, you should be in bed," Toby said setting down the soup on the nightstand.

"Ok, I'll go change into something more comfortable," She said entering their closet.

"I made you your favorite soup," Toby said when she came out. Toby would expect her to have some sweat pants or comfy pajamas.

"You look hot," Toby said as she laid down on the bed in a navy silk nightie. "Well I feel like crap," She said sitting up.

"Lasagna soup, my favorite" Spencer gushed. "Aww baby, I love you" she kissed his cheek.

"Doctor said he needs a urinal test and a blood test, he should have the results in a couple of days," Spencer said grabbing her spoon off the tray.

"You're staying on bed rest till the results come back," Toby said laying down next to her.

"Can we just coddle for the rest of day?" Spencer asked Toby.

-*-*-*-

Hanna, Aria, and Emily visited Spencer 4 days later. She was still in bed binge-watching 'Grey's Anatomy' she needed time with her friends since she only saw Toby in the morning and at night.

"When was the last time you got out of bed?" Hanna asked Spencer. "Every time I feel like throwing up," She said

"When was the last time you where outside you're paler than usual?" Aria asked. "When we went wedding dress hunting"

"We brought Thai food, If your hungry"

"I'm starving," Spencer said as she sat up. "Really? I thought you were disgusted by food cause your sick" Hanna said confused.

"No. I'm eating more witch means next time I try on my wedding dress I'll be too fat to get into," She said eating eggrolls.

"Impossible" Hanna said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, you and Emily can eat all the food in the world and still stay fit," Aria said. "You to Aria," Hanna said.

"Well everything I eat I end up throwing up," Spencer said.

"Well, that sucks," Hanna says.

"I heard your mother came to visit you," Emily said. "She did she made me tea and we talked," Spencer said.

"What time does Toby arrive home?" Hanna asks "He should arrive by 8" Spencer looked at her watch seeing as it was 6:00, "He said something about being early to fulfill his wifey duties"

"Shirtless Toby, God" Hanna turned red. "I can't handle that"

"Remember the summer before senior year? We spent a day at the pool and Hanna couldn't stop staring at his abs" Emily said laughing at the memory.

"You were staring at his abs too!" Hanna yelled. "I wasn't the one who had a crush on him at the time" Emily blurted out, the three girls stared at Spencer for her reaction.

"What?" Spencer asked rather calmly. "It was Junior year Toby always protected me from Kate, how could I not have a crush on him, plus he and Emily dated freshman year!"

"We went on a couple of dates so what!?" Emily said. "I caught you making out by the pool," Hanna said.

"Emily was the captain of the girls swim team and Toby was the Captain of the boys swim team, everyone thought they would make a good couple and Toby had a crush on her so why not," Hanna said.

"How long did you guys date?" Spencer asked. "10 months"

"The last 2 months was confusing, I liked Toby but I sort of had a crush on a girl named Maya, Toby and I broke up and decided on being friends it wasn't awkward he helped me come out of the closet" Emily smiled at the memory when Toby supported her and Maya.

"Well I didn't have any romantic moments with Toby since I went to Rosewood day with Spencer and Alison, and nor some private school in Philly" Aria said relieved.

"I went to a private school because Kate wanted to go to a private school," Hanna said. "Those abs were the reason why I was attracted to the" Hanna whispered.

"I don't feel so good," Spencer said getting out of bed running towards the bathroom.

"You sure your not pregnant?" Hanna asked.