WE HAVE TO FACE THE TRUTH

{SPENCER'S POV}

Monday morning, I head to work It's my last day here at Hanna's I'm moving in with Toby this afternoon. I take the taxi to work. I don't know why I took a job working at Marshall Inc. I only work in the mornings but still. Maybe because working here brought me back to New York where Toby is.

I walk inside the building and head to the cafeteria grab the mugs and pour coffee. I head towards the elevator going up to the 5th floor. I pass out coffee and donuts to employees.

"Spencer, I heard you're moving," Colin said. I noticed Jenna behind him

"Yeah, my boyfriend asked me to move in with him," I said grabbing a cup of coffee, I notice the coffee is already cold. "Ugh" I hear someone whine close to me with causes me to jump. I turn around and spill coffee on someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I panic

"don't touch me! You did this on purpose!" Jenna screamed at me.

"Jenna enough, it was an accident," Colin said trying to calm down. "Shut up Colin! She's ruining my life! She stole my man!" Jenna was beyond angry and so was I. Her MAN! Toby is mine.

"Your man? Toby doesn't want you. He loves me" I say angrily. Next thing I know Jenna slaps me in the face. I try to slap her but Colin grabs me by the waist pulling me away from her. He takes me to his office.

"What the hell Colin! I was about to slap her!" I yell at him

"I know, that's why pulled you back," He says and I glare at him "Spencer you can't just slap your bosses daughter"

"I can If she talks about my man," I say crossing my arms. "Jenna can fire you, which means your old boss can take you back to California or London," He says. "Unless you manage to get a better job than Marshall INC"

"I know"

It's almost 1:00 I should go home now. I start packing my things. As I start to head out, but Meredith stops.

"Miss Hastings? Ms. Marshall wants to see you in her office" She tells me. "But she has a busy schedule, she should be free by 6:00 this afternoon"  Great know I have to wait.

"Can't I leave now and come back at 6:00?" I ask Meredith and she nods.

I have to go home and pack my last belongings. When I  arrive I see Hanna sitting on the couch reading a book on have a successful company.

"Spencer you're back late" Hanna scolds

"Sorry mom," I say sarcastically. "What happened to your cheek"

"I got into a fight with Jenna Marshall," I say.

"Spencer have you seen your cheek," Hanna asks and I shake my head.

"Spencer look in the mirror!"

I go to the guest bathroom and look at the mirror. I see my cheek It's purple in the middle and red surrounding it, but most of all a red line, she slapped and scratched me. I walk out.

"It's not that bad," I say.

"Spencer why would you pick a fight with Jenna! without me! I want to slap her again!" Hanna complained.

"She was saying how I ruined her life because I stole Toby from her. She was never his, to begin with. Toby is mine, I can let those bitches steal him from me. What am I saying!" I say what's going on.

"Spence, what's wrong?" Hanna asks me.

"Toby is a hot famous multi-billionaire, every girl wants him he can have any girl he wants, and he chooses me," I say sitting down next to her. "I get jealous when they look at him. I love him so much I can't lose him again" Hanna starts laughing at me and I glare.