DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME?

[TOBY'S POV]

I couldn't believe who I was looking at I must be dreaming, this can't be real.

"Did you miss me?" She says. Is it her?

"I-uh" I can't speak or move, I don't know if it's because I'm in shock or I'm paralyzed.

"I like your new office. it's much bigger and shows what you're selling. nice"

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I asked myself that same question at the airport. didn't have an answer. Or it's just that I stayed away from him for as long as I could and now I'm here again. what would he think? What would he do to me?" She said almost scared.

"Who?" I ask her. She looks at me shocked.

"Your father," she says. I can't believe it! "Didn't he tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I said trying to control my anger.

"Your father Is the reason I left. He found out about us. He threatened me if I didn't leave you" She said with tears in her eyes, but tried to blink them away.

"Spencer?" I said pulling her into my arms.

"He won't ever hurt you again," I said rubbing her back.

"Do you even love me?" I hear her say.

She looks up at me looking into my eyes. She's still the most stunning girl I have ever met. I feel myself leaning in and so does she. My lips are on hers and I just feel complete again. I'm so happy to have her in my arms again. That small kiss had so much meaning.

I leaned in for another kiss. This time the kiss was mixed with lust and passion. I picked her up while she was kissing my neck. I sat her down on my desk. Her hands were unbuttoning my shirt, While hands were lifting her navy sweater revealing a black lace bra. God, she's so hot. I kiss her hard I lay her down with my hand on her right boob.

I kiss her stomach, with one hand going under her light blue skirt pulling down her panties. She cups my face bringing it to her looking into her eyes. Just as our lips touch the door opens. Great, just great.

-*-*-*-

<YVONNE'S POV>

Mr. D Cavanaugh just needed 5 of the best assistance in the building for some important/ boring work, luckily I finished a little over 30 minutes.

"Ms. Phillips, you're done?" Mr. D Cavanaugh asked me.

"Yeah, I'll just head out." I said getting up "I'll escort you myself." Mr. D Cavanaugh said. "It'll give me time to discuss somethings with you about my son with you," he says.

"As you might probably know. My son is getting married and if all goes to fine, a promotion might go to you" Mr. D Cavanaugh said.

"Oh, is that Ms. Marshall?"

"I need to go talk to real quick, then I need to talk to Toby," Mr. D Cavanaugh said walking to Ms. Marshal. "I should probably tell him to expect you since he doesn't like surprises," I say walking to the elevator. I see Leslie by my desk looking at Mr. T Cavanaugh's office.

"What's going on?" I ask Leslie. "I don't know but every one scared to go near his office," She says scared. I roll my eyes and walk over there.

As soon as I open the door, my heart drops. What have I walked into? Toby, the man I love kissing some slut. I don't know what to do.

"Oh, God," The woman said sitting up clingy herself onto MY Toby.

"What the hell," Toby says angrily. "Yvonne Knock," He says putting an arm around that hag.

"Your father wants to speak to you," I say and his eyes widen. They both start fixing their clothes as I try not to cry.

-*-*-*-

[TOBY'S POV]

My father wants to speak to me. What about Spencer? I can't let that bastard see or come anywhere near her. I feel her hands start buttoning up my shirt. as fix my belt and pants. I pick up Spencer's Navy sweater and hand it to her. I start walking her out but my father enters the room. I immediately put a protective arm around her, keeping her close to me.

"You," My father said in disgust stepping forward as we step back. "Keep your distance," I say coldly.

"What she doing?" he says looking at her. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just wanted a nice talk with my son, alone," He says coldly. "Didn't expect this tramp" He insults Spencer. My Spencer!

"You show her some respect!" I yell at him. "Toby, I can just leave," Spencer says heading towards the door but grips her hand. I look at her eyes. "Stay safe," I say as I kiss her cheek. She walks out. I glare at my father.

"What the hell was she doing here?" He yells.

"She came to visit me, you got a problem with that." I spat

"Not even 24 hours! less than 24! Since I told you the great news and you're already being un-loyal to your fiancé." He says disappointed

"I don't have a fiancé!" I yell at him.

"You keep up your foolishness and this company will go down," He says leaving my office.

I sit down and try to calm down. After I'm calmed down I start to think about what happened earlier. Spencer's back. She came back to me. I can't believe I was ever mad at her when she left. Just seeing her today made me forget all the lonely nights I spent, the miserable days I had because she wasn't with me. God, one look at her and I'm in love all over again or fall more in love with her. I look down at my feet and notice the black lace panties. I picked them up and looked at them think of spencer.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in," I say putting the panties in my pocket.

"Mr. Cavanaugh, I just came here to say that Mr. Fitz has confirmed your appointment for Friday," Leslie says. Handing me a paper.

"Ms. Stone?"

"Yes, Mr. Cavanaugh?"

"I want you to go down with the front office ladies and ask how many people saw Miss Hastings come in and out of this building," I say in a stern tone.

"Of course," she says walking out.

Tuesday Morning. I didn't sleep all night. I couldn't. I just want Spencer in my bed. She left me high and dry yesterday. I even took 2 cold showers. I called Yvonne to tell her I would get to work later than usual.

I drove to Ezra's place and head inside. I immediately find Ezra.

"Hey, Ezra" I greet him.

"Hey, Toby," he says "Didn't I confirm your appointment for Friday?" He says, almost scared. Ezra has a Photography business and an author on the side.

"Yes, you did, but this isn't a business meeting," I say

"What happened?" He asks

"Spencer's back," I say flatly

"Dude, why aren't you with her?"

"I don't know where she exactly, after she came by my office yesterday, I lost her"

"How about we talk this over some drinks Tonight, huh?" He says

"I'll think about it," I say.