IS IT NORMAL

(GENRAL POV)

New York. Cavanaugh Construction home. Not just Construction but a business company. One of the wealthiest companies in New York.

-*-*-*-

Toby Cavanaugh was at a ballroom with personal assistant Yvonne Phillips arranging the ballroom for a gala where all the wealthiest companies reunite to celebrate their accomplishments. Cavanaugh Construction being the wealthiest was hosting the gala.

"Yvonne I need you to take care of our committee before the gala this Friday," Toby told his assistant. "you've got 5 days" With he was on the elevator doors already closing.

-*-*-*-

<YVONNE'S POV>

"I know he's hot and all but he also is so . . . Cold," Leslie said.

"I know," I said sadly but had hope.

"He's getting married," She said looking behind me. I turn around and see Mr. D Cavanaugh and Ms. Marshal talk as they walk inside the building, most likely about the marriage. I wonder if Toby knows.

"there goes another man," I say to myself. "Don't worry you'll meet the right guy one day" Leslie said listening. I hope.

-*-*-*-

[TOBY'S POV]

I enter my office. It was recently renovated so some things are still out of place. My office is a lot bigger now, somedays I don't go home I stay here all day and night, so remodeled my office. I have a bigger desk now and on the right, there is a black leather sofa, a glass coffee table, flat-screen on top, behind the sofa there is the liquor cabinet, fresh coffee, and behind my desk the view of New York.

This morning I took care of the gala not done yet but I have till Friday and It's Monday. Now I'm swamped with work. I hear Yvonne knock on the door before coming inside.

"Mr. Cavanaugh there is someone here to see you"

"Who?" I ask.

"She didn't say all she said was that she needed to see you," Yvonne said. "Tell her to come in," I say irritated.

A few moments later I hear heels hitting the marble floor wooden floor. I look up to see a blonde the I defiantly know.

"Hanna?"

"Toby!" she says hitting my shoulder.

"ouch! that hurt," I told her. "Have you been working out?" She asks me intrigued.

"Maybe. What are you doing here?" I ask I'm shocked to see her.

"I can't see one of my friends or what?" she said in her scary voice which got me scared.

"No, I'm just surprised to see you," I said rather quickly.

"I'm getting married," She said holding up her left hand. Where I saw I huge rock.

"Congratulations!" I said hugging her. "When's the wedding?" I ask her.

"In 3 to 4 months," she said.

"I should've asked this first, who is the lucky guy?" I ask.

"Caleb Rivers" she yells

"Geez Han, I always knew you'd get married to a rich guy" I tease her.

"I know right," she said rolling her eyes "To change the subject who's your new personal assistant?"

"Oh, well that's Just Yvonne Phillips," I said not caring about it.