Clouds Escapade

[mildly explicit content]

After the captain turned the seatbelt sign off, the flight attendants stood up and started preparing for the passengers' dinner. It was almost a second nature now for Roseanne, knowing what cart to pull out, what items to fill in, everything in order—all while she's smiling. She's been dreaming of this job since she was a kid. And being able to actually do it feels like she's floating with the clouds, quite literally. 

As Roseanne is about to push the cart into the first class section, the cockpit door clicked open and came out a lady wearing black shoes, black slacks, and a neat white polo, decorated with all of her flying achievements, most noticeably, the golden wings pinned on her chest with her name written in black bold letters.

Capt. Lisa Manoban

Her hair is in a bun that Roseanne knows quite well that the captain always has trouble doing by herself. She knew that it would be either the captain's mom would help her do it at home, have a flight attendant friend do it for her at the airport, or excuse Roseanne specifically to have it done since she hated other flight attendants messing with her hair. 

As soon as the flight attendant and the captain's eyes met each other, they both gave out a smile. A kind of smile that seems to communicate so many things, so many feelings in just a few seconds. 

"Can I help you with anything, Captain?" Roseanne asked politely. 

"Yes, of course, Roseanne." Captain Lisa answered with a huff, and Roseanne noticed the strange look in her eyes and the breathlessness of the way she said her name. 

Roseanne pulled her cart closer to the captain. "Water?"

"Knock at our door when you're done serving. I'm hungry." 

"Oh, would you like to have dinner?" Roseanne inquired, "We have fish, chicken, and pork right now. I can serve you first if you like." 

"I want to have something else." The captain replied, touching the attendant's hand softly, sending a shiver through her spine. "And only you can serve it." 

Roseanne stared at the captain's hungry eyes. Those dark brown eyes that shown her so many emotions before but now the only emotions that she can read is the need, the hunger, the dominance, and a somewhat pleading glare to be rescued from the inner turmoil that she is feeling at the moment. 

"Captain, we've already talked about this before." Roseanne started. 

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to try." The captain gave Roseanne a smirk that on a different occasion, would have made her smirk back in return. 

"Try it yourself." Roseanne rolled her eyes, not entertaining the captain's pleading eyes anymore. They have both long decided to separate their work from their personal lives. 

But before the flight attendant can take two steps away, the captain's right arm snaked its way around her waist, pulling her back to the pilot's body. 

Roseanne straightened up, determined to gently reject the captain's advances, but the pilot's heavy and hot breathe got to her ear, "Roseanne." 

Roseanne closed her eyes, feeling the shiver run through her body and feeling the captain's hand slip from her waist downwards. Before it can even go any further, Roseanne opened her eyes and slapped the hand away. 

"Captain!" She argued. 

"What?" The pilot smirked, giving her a playful look. 

"No!"