1. The Kingdoms

(Warning: I'm Dyslexi, if there are spelling mistakes, please feeel free to comment the correct spellings. Hope you enjoy:)

Tonid Kingdom:

A kingdom surronded by water, a beautiful place, with rich farming lands and the most delious apples.
Tall buildings, all stunning, no matter how rich or poor you were the place was well looked after, they all worked as a huge community; but was effected by their massive problam of Typhoid, the disease which stole the Queen.

The King had tried his best to resolve the Typhoid issues, and yet they haven't gotten ride of this burden yet.

There was a single heir to the throne. The heir was now eighteen-years-old. He tended to stay way from others, hanging in the castles gardens, or visiting his best friend. A prince with a curse.

The King of Tonid was Janus Tonid, the frist out LGBTQIA+ ruler of the throne, The Bisexual King. His son, Virgil tonid, would be the second LGBTQIA+ ruler, being a gay icon in Tonid. However, he doesn't like the attension, he prefers to he left alone. Or with his bestfriedn Patton May.

Vopan Kingdom:

A kingdom of hills and amazing sheep farming and wool trade, this too was a beautiful kingdom, it was much brighter and shinnier. The plcae however, had a growing poverty. The citizens where being taxed more and more for the 'benefit of the kingdom'.
The Kingdom is well known for theoir kights and Riches, a kingdom of jewels and dimonds.

They are Ruled by Gareth and Martha Vopan. They are the second set of the Vopan gamily to rule the kingdo. The Kingdom use to be the Kingdom of Lerus, however the Lerus all died out without and heir.

Gareth and Martha are close to this too. They preiously had two possible heirs, twins. The eldest by three minuets was Remus Vopen, and the youngest Roman Vopen. Thats made Remus the heir to the throne. However.

When Remus and Roman where ten, Gareth and Martha awoke to find one of their sons dead. Remus was surronded by a pool of his own blood.

Someone stepped out, claiming to have killed the prince. Saying when the Vopan's visited Tonid last Remus had kidnapped the assassins best friend and thye got revenge. the assassin was a trained assassin from Tonid, and as the Cold War began. Both not wanting to risk something or other.

But the attack will happen, it's just waiting to happe.

Now there is a single hier to the throne, Roman Vopan. He is best friends with Remy Brooks the older brother to a servent boy at the castle, Logan Brooks.

Roman loves to ecxplore the mianlands, the unclaimed lands, anywhere he can got, getting his horses cared for by the stable boy Emile Picani.