00

Part 0 - New beginnings

"The boundaries which divide Life and Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends and the other begins." - Edgar Allen Poe

* * * *

Elijah Cullen

"The voices in your head aren't real

"The voices in your head aren't real. They're just that, in your head."

Eli Cullen was turned just outside of London in 1835 after the voices and life its self became too much. Unknown to him a distant uncle had been watching him from afar since his parents were killed in 1832, and as much as he wanted life to be over, this uncle of his just couldn't let him die. After his turn it was just him and uncle Carlisle, trying to cope with their seemingly endless existence. But as Carlisle met his mate, and began expanding his family, Elijah was left alone, the people in his head as his only company. He was left with little hope and a desperate longing for something meaningful, something to live for.

"They're realer than you."

* * * *

Lucky Swan

"lifes not so bad once you start actually living it"

After losing his best friend to cancer Lucky felt everything but; he wanted to get away from his mother's constant pity party, and Phil's desperate attempts to connect with the heartbroken teen

After losing his best friend to cancer Lucky felt everything but; he wanted to get away from his mother's constant pity party, and Phil's desperate attempts to connect with the heartbroken teen. So when he gets the chance to move back in with his father and start his life over, he jumps at the chance. But a new life means new friends, and new relationships. After falling behind in history his new friend Emmett offered the help of his little brother Eli, who excelled in the course, but there was something different about Eli, something special that drew Lucky in, for better or worse.

"Easy for you to say, you have something to live for."

* * * *

Elijah Cullen - played by Timothee Chalmet

Lucky Swan - played by Lucky Blue Smith

All other Twilight charters played by the original actors

* * * *

PLAYLIST

Temporary Love - Ben Platt

In case you don't live forever - Ben Platt

Wonderwall - Oasis

Mr Loverman - Ricky Montgomery

* * * *

All rights go to Stephenie Meyer - I don't own Twilight or its characters, just the ones I create (Eli and Lucky). The aesthetic boards I dint not create I found them online if you made one of them and want credit, or want them removed please contact me. If you make aesthetic boards and would like to make one for this book please do, it would be amazing.

Started: January 11, 2020

Completed: