Chapter 10

Ok first of all, Angel Raziel is very importan in this story, you will know why he is important in the 2 book. :P

Second this is the last chapter, YES I KNOW! I NEVER TOLD YOOUUUUUU!! T.T

But do not worry I will upload the first chapter of the second book when I get 10 comments (10 chapters, 10 comments, get it? I sure didn't LOL)

Now readd:

____________________________________________________

Chapter 10

Now I know why people get’s addicted to power, the feeling is- is something words can’t describe, so good, you feel like you can do anything, beat anything.

And as everyone looked at me, it just made me more excited, creating more power.

We walked together until we reached the two chairs in the middle, we turned around to face the werewolves.

“Good evening everyone,” Jacoby started, he’s power radiating from him like waves, and for the first time, it didn’t affect me. “ I thank you all for coming, and I hope all of you found your mate, and for does who already found them, I hope you had a great time” He wiggles he’s eyebrows, making all of us laugh.

Then he become serious “Today is a special day for me and I hope is for you too… from here and until Raziel decide… Blaze, my mate, will be the queen, does who do not agree with this, stand now!”

I looked around, surprise that no one, stood up, they all kneeled showing submission.

And I thought it was going to be hard.

“I promise you, I am not like the other vampires,” I said surprise that my voice held so much power “I will protect you all with my life, even if I have to fight one of my own”

I looked at Jacoby telling him I was finish, he nodded and looked at the crowd “Thank you all for accepting, later today, your will be allowed to talk to her and ask whatever you wish, now, feel free to do whatever you please”

They all got up and started talking, dancing, and most of all eating.

I sighed and sat down, trying to calm my breathing.

Jacoby sat next to me “That wasn’t hard, was it?”

I glared at him “Just shut up”

He laughed and asked as a slow song came in “Do you want to dance?”

I looked at him surprise “Me? Dance? Ha! That’s like asking for a dead wish”

He raised he’s eyebrows “Why?”

“I don’t know how to dance”

He grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me up “I’ll teach you”

“Giggly” I complained as he pulled me towards him.

He frowned as he put my hands in he’s shoulder and he softy dropped he’s hands in my waist, we slowly moved to the sides with the rhyme of the music “You still with that?”

“Duh, I’m not letting that go” I smiled.

He sighed and touched my forehead with his, closing he’s eyes.