OBEY ME

Y/n pov

"So..." He started, "I think you were caught having fun with a guy by your landlord, and she threw you out of his house and that's the reason you are searching for a room for rent,"

'Wait!!! What!!! Having fun!!'

"Sorry??" I asked, "What did you say??"

"oh come on don't act so innocent, those hickey marks on your neck," he said pointing towards my neck." you with your luggage out at this hour and you scrolling through your phone to find a room on rent prove everything,"

I immediately checked myself and found hickey marks on my collar bones. My eye widened, I immediately pulled my hair in the front trying to hide the marks and panicking

'thank god Jackson didn't saw them or else I would have been caught'

"Isn't it true?" he asked raising his eyebrow

"It's none of your business," I said annoyingly.

"Ohh really, I thought I would help you by lending you a house on rent, where you slept for 2 nights but it seems like you are not interested in it" He got up from his seat . " Fine then I will leave, and yaa, I wanted to inform you that there were robbery and rape cases reported from this area, and it's also getting dark, so will meet you if you get out safely...you know. .And yaa also You can stop me if you need something "

He turned around and started taking steps to leave

"Wait!!" I stopped him "I... I want to come with you,"

He turned around and looked towards me

" so, let's go, " He said and started walking.

I stood up immediately took my bags and followed him.

He is a super annoying person. He said those things just to scare me so that I can ask him for help. But at this moment, I don't have any option other than that, Do I?

It's better to go with him to his place other than freezing in the cold all night. And also I can trust him a bit as he saved me twice. But how did I end up in his house last night. As far as I remember I got out of the bar and was strolling around.

"Where did you find me last night?"

"Uh? Where did I find you?" He repeated looking towards me and I nodded" You were completely drunk and you walked infront of my car, And fainted. you would have been dead if I would have not put the break at the right time."

'maybe that would have been a better option then suffering'

"Why do you drink so much if you can't tolerate it?"

"Its nothing to do with you"

We were walking down the streets silently. It was already dark and this street was completely deserted.

The street light was switched on and the only sound heard was of our footsteps.

"So, Are you single?" He asked

"Sorry???" I asked not that I didn't hear the question just to confirm I heard the right thing.

"Ahh, Don't get me wrong, I am allowing you to stay at my place so as a house owner, It's obvious that I should know about what you do, where you lived, your age, work, relationships, and-"