.*10*.

My Crush
☆☆☆

By the time Jimin was ready to go sit next to Jungkook the teacher had already entered and started class so he wasn't allowed to sit next to Jungkook.

Jimin didn't usually pay attention to the teacher, most of his attention was usually on Jungkook but since he wasn't next to him all he could see was the back of him.

And if he was honest it kinda grew boring. And he eventually looked away to look around and see what everyone else was doing.

His eyes land on Taehyung who was still playing his game. "Yah.. why are you still playing that, don't you know the teacher will get you in trouble if she catches you" Jimin warned quietly.

"Ok?" Taehyung asked "are you seriously not gonna stop?" Jimin asked "are you seriously not gonna leave me alone?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Did I do something, I know you don't really like me but still theres no reason to be mean" Jimin sighed the was a short period of silence.

Taehyung stared down at his phone for about 20 seconds before he ran his tongue across his teeth. Then he sighed turning off his phone he put it away.

"Are you happy now?" He asked not looking at Jimin "yes" Jimin smiled.

~{My Crush}~

"Jungkook" Jimin smiled running over to said boy who was already walking out of the class room "Hey, Jimin how was your day?" Jungkook asked "it was alright, did you get home ok on Sunday?" Jimin questioned.

School was finished and Jimin was finally alone with Jungkook, Taehyung wasn't around, and it didn't feel right, Taehyung not being there kind of took away from walking out of school with Jungkook.

"Yes, I did, did you?" Jungkook asked "yep" Jimin smiled it should have felt nice to hear Jungkook ask about his day but Jimin wasn't really paying much attention to what Jungkook was saying.

His mind was too filled with thoughts of Taehyung, his strange behaviour, his weird attitude, the way he ran his tongue over his lips in class, how his lips felt on Jim- woah! Wait a minute, Jimin wasn't paying attention to what Jungkook was saying?!

Not only that but the reason was because we was thinking of Taehyung??

How weird!

"Jimin... Did you hear anything I just said??" Jungkook asked snapping the younger out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, I was thinking about the assignments we have to do, what were you saying?" Jimin said "we didn't get any assignments it Monday, but anyways there was something I've been wanting to say, just so that were on the same page" Jungkook stopped walking as he finished speaking.

Jimin nodded "go ahead" the younger watched Jungkook take a deep breath before he spoke, his eyes closed as he did.

He didn't know if he would be able to watch Jimin's reaction.

"I have boyfriend... so just in case you ever liked me I want you to know that I only like you as a friend"

<<{<<'<<{->}>>'>>}>>
<{>'Chapter 10'<}>