Let's Talk About the Title

My Crush

Well... I just really liked the name, there's no reason to It so that's it thank you guys for reading this book though!

Ok I'm joking let's start.

The reason I named the story My Crush was because it fits the story, with Taehyung his crush was Jimin, Jimin's crush was Jungkook, Jungkook's crush was Hoseok who was his boyfriend.

In chapter one it starts with them arguing about Jimin's Crush and Taehyung pretending it's his crush so that he can get closer to his crush.

It's like they would say Jungkook is My Crush if they were asked together but if Taehyung was asked by himself He would say Jimin is my crush.

It's hard to explain but it's easy to understand, but apart from that, this was the first story where I've purposely written short chapters and boy was it an experience.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing and if you made it to the end, voted, read or commented on the book than thank you so much, I was really happy when I saw 270+ reads as well as 23 Votes!

If you guys like my style of writing then feel free to check out my other books.

Also as a thank you for all the love and support I have received with this book, I wrote a bonus chapter, it will be out soon so stick around for the notification if you've added this book to your library.

Alright see you in the bonus chapter!