.*11*.

My Crush
☆☆☆

Almost a week ag- no almost a year ago Jungkook was sure Jimin was head over heels for him, and no it wasn't one of those 'I know he likes me' even when the person doesn't.

It was one of those 'your being obvious I can tell you like me'.

Jungkook was sure Jimin was still the same, but there was no delay in the words that came out of Jimin's mouth.

when Jungkook had told him he had a boyfriend, Jimin had said "oh that's really cool, I also like you as a friend, why didn't you say anything earlier?".

Jungkook had expected Jimin to cry or say ok and the leave or something like that,  not because he was full of himself but because of the way Jimin acted but instead he smiled and started asking questions about the olders boyfriend.

Jungkook was glad it went well.

Jungkook would never know but Jimin had lied he liked Jungkook,  He liked him alot so if hurt being rejected but it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would have.

"He has a nice hearty smile and he shines all the time" Jungkook told and Jimin listened with a smile.

Seeing Jimin wasn't really bothered   Jungkook continued his rant about his boyfriend.

~{My Crush}~

"A year?" Jimin sighed flopping onto his bed, Jungkook and he had split ways about 30 minutes ago and Jimin had recently got home.

"They were dating for a fucking year" The younger sighed rolling over, tgen he stopped, did Taehyung know? Is that why he was acting so weird this morning?

"Why the hell do I keep thinking about him" Jimin sighed placing his head into his pillow.

"His lips felt so good though, I really wanna kiss him again" he sighed kicking his feet slight.

"Stop thinking about it" Jimin slapped his cheeks that were slightly pink "....but his lips.." he whined.

"I really wanna kiss them"

<<{<<'<<{->}>>'>>}>>
<

{>'Chapter 11'<}>