.*12*.

My Crush
☆☆☆

"Shit, Tae I'm sorry I didn't know, you should have told me I wouldn't have told him, I saw you guys talking this morning and assumed things were good between you and you were getting closer to him..." Jungkook trailed off.

He felt bad, Taehyung had just told him what had happened at the party.  The two were at Jungkook's house.

"It's fine you didn't know" Taehyung shook it off "there's nothing to worry about, we weren't gonna get together anyways" he smiled.

And Jungkook could see the sadness in his face, it wasn't hard to see as Taehyung often had a hard time hiding his emotions.

The were usually written all over his face.

"Tae, don't say that, I'm sure you guys would have gotten together eventually" Jungkook tried but Taehyung shut him down.

"Jungkook just stop, we won't ever got together, he was and still is head over heels for you, not only can you see it but I know it, so just leave it. I wanna give up on him" Taehyung sighed

"Don't you think it's a bit too soon I mean you didn't really try anything and your just giving up after one time" Jungkook spoke.

"I've had a crush on him for more than a year, he said your name while my hands were on his waist and I was kissing him, that hurts, I don't want to feel that again, and every time I look at you guys laughing it hurts, and it's not fair to you or Jimin if I was to say don't be friends so I just want to let him go" Taehyung explained

"Ok, well if there's anything I could do to help let me know" Jungkook offered.

"Just.. .. Just don't tell Jimin anything and be a good friend to him..."

<<{<<'<<{->}>>'>>}>>
<{>'Chapter 12'<}>
Bit of a bad chapter