Chapter Fifteen

(Hi readers/friends!!! Hope u r enjoying the story, there is more to come, and sorry for the delay, I had exams. I'm So So So sorry.)

Tania's POV

I was speaking to Harry as he was my date. I don't like him, it's just that we are planning something.

"Harry, listen, we have to make Diana and Zayn break up." I said.

"Yeah, so I take Diana and you take Zayn, simple." Harry spoke.

"But how? Ok I got the perfect idea, tonight, I'll kiss Zayn. You take the picture and show Diana." I said proudly

"But then... Ok."

Diana's POV

My hair was done, makeup done. All I need to do is put my dress on.

My dress was long at the back and short in front. Strapless and the colours are black and red. I kinda looked good. I just hope that Zayn will like it.

Now I was ready and Zayn was waiting outside, he held a bunch of roses for me. That's so sweet of him though.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear, that sent tingles through my spine.

We drove off to the hotel where prom was taking place. We arrived and Zayn parked the car.

As we were walking through the hall, all eyes were on me and Zayn. I was shy cuz I don't like being centre of attention.

Zayn slightly squeezed my hand and in a way it made me feel better. We arrived at the ballroom, which was beautifully decorated and the ceiling was full of stars and the sound system sounded great. I spotted Nancy standing with Louis, they were laughing as I walked over to them.

"Hi!!" I said happily. "Hi!!" "You look stunning bestie!!" "You too!!" "Eeeeeh!!" We both screamed. I gave Louis a hug while Zayn hugged Nancy. I was trying to spot Harry but I couldn't find him.

Zayn's POV

"May I have your dance?" I asked Diana and she agreed. We walked to the dance floor and then slow danced till I leaned in for a kiss.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom and someone tapped my back, I turned around and saw Tania. Tania? What does she want from me? "May I help you?" I said.
"No nothing, do you wanna dance with me?" She answered.
I walked to the dance floor and they played a slow song. We danced and she kissed me but I couldn't pull back.

Diana's POV

I was walking back to where I was sitting but someone bumped into me. I looked up to see Harry offering his hand to me. This reminded me of when we bumped into each other the day Zayn asked me out. It seems like it was long ago.

"Thanx, umm.. I need to go." I said shyly. I walked over to the dance floor where I saw Zayn kissing Tania. Wait, he's kissing Tania!

I fell to my knees as tears started to fall down my cheek. Then I saw Harry behind me, picking me up. "I told you that Zayn was no good for you." He whispered in my ear.

Zayn stopped kissing her then saw me. He ran to me but then I ran as fast as I could till I reached the bathroom then entered and locked myself in a stall. I started thinking to myself, Do I deserve this?

Then someone entered the bathroom, calling out my name. It was Nancy.

"What do you want?!" I yelled through my sobs. "I was looking for you- Are you crying? Diana Maria Riley, open this door now." I got up and opened the door then Nancy ran to me and asked,"What's the matter?" "He cheated on me." I said, still crying.

"OMG! He didn't!" She said. "How about me and Louis take you home right now huh? And I'll sleep over ok?" "Ok." I said.