Chapter Five

I woke up at 10am today and had nothing to do. I decided to do a little makeover for myself since I wanted to look good for my first date. Let me describe myself, I'm tanned, I have brown hair, brown eyes, I'm thin and full and kind of tall. I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower and also washed my hair. Then I brushed my teeth. As I left my hair to dry, I painted my nails black. I blew dried my hair to make sure it was fully dried. Then straightened it as I had curly hair. I went down for breakfast before applying my makeup. I went down and told my mum,"Good Morning mum." "Good Morning Diana, hope you slept well?" I said,"Yes mum, I'm going out with Zayn for lunch then going to the movies, is it ok with you?" She said,"Sure, but make sure that you'll be here before 7." "Thank you mum! Love you!" I ran upstairs and texted my dad that I'll not be home till around 7. He texted me with an ok. I applied makeup. I put red lipstick, black eyeliner with light black eyeshadow and black mascara. I applied a light coat of pink blush. I entered my closet to look for something nice to wear. I wore black skinny jeans with a red top and black high heels. I looked at the time, it was 1:45, omg Zayn will be here any minute. I grabbed my purse and put my phone and wallet inside it. I ran down stares and saw Zayn standing waiting for me. He wore jeans with a brown t-shirt and black Vans. He opened the door of his car for me and I entered he closed the door and entered the car. He looked at me and said,"You look really beautiful love, I'm so glad that I have you, cuz without you I don't know where I would be right now." He kissed my cheek and turned the car on. He put his hand on the gear, I put my hand on his hand and told him,"I love you too Zayn, I think about you all day and night, and I'm sometimes speechless when you come around, you take my breath away and I'll never stop loving you." Zayn smiled at me and I said,"I would kiss you now but I have red lipstick on, I'll kiss you when we come back." He kissed me on the cheek again saying,"Is that better?" U nodded and we drove. It was silent for five minutes. I asked him,"Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." "Please." I begged. Then he was quiet. Finally we reached. He took me to a fancy restaurant, he is so nice. We entered and the place looked so cool. We took a table for two. The waiter came and asked,"What drinks would you like to order ma'am?" I answered,"I would like to have coca cola please." "And what would you like to have sir?" He said,"I will have coca cola too." The waiter write it down on the book. "What food would you like to have?" I ordered steak and Zayn ordered spaghetti bolognese. The food came in thirty minutes and we ate. The food was delicious. Zayn paid the bill and we left. We went to the cinema. Zayn and I chose a horror movie. We entered and the movie started. In all the scary parts I hid my face in Zayn's chest. But the movie was really nice. It was 6 now, so we still had 1 hour. We decided to have a walk by the beach but the thing is that I'm wearing high heals. Zayn quickly carried me bride style. I asked him,"Aren't I heavy?" "No." He replied. We had fun though. He dropped me home at 6:45. I entered and had a shower. Then I laid on my bed and created a group chat on whatsapp with me, Nancy, Linda, Zayn and Harry. We chatted a lot until I fell asleep.