Chapter Seven

I think I still like Harry. Should I tell Zayn? Should I love Harry? I'm so confused. What if Zayn will hate me if I tell him. Should I tell Harry? I'm literally sitting in my bed crying right now. How can everything change suddenly. I like Zayn but I also like Harry more. I should text Nancy to come over cuz I really need someone to talk to. Thank God Nancy quickly read my message and came. "Nancy I have a big problem." "Diana what's wrong?" "I like Zayn but I'm liking Harry more."
The next day at school.
I was sitting with Zayn and a message came from Nancy saying,"Did you tell Zayn that u like Harry?" Zayn snatched my phone and read the message. He dropped my phone on the table and walked out of the cafeteria. I ran after him and held his hand, he told me,"Why Diana, why did you use me like that? I thought that you loved me, I thought that everything was going fine." I held his face and he took my hand out. I told him,"Zayn I love you, but things changed suddenly and, and I wasn't using you." "Diana, after I poured my heart out to you? That's how you betrayed me? I trusted you and loved you." I couldn't take it anymore. I fainted. I fell to the floor. I felt someone carry me and took me to the nurse. I woke up to the voice of the nurse. I asked her,"Who brought me here?" The nurse said,"Niall Horan did." Niall? I think he really does love me. Wow. What a day. They rang the bell for home time. I walked out and found Niall, I walked over to him and told him,"Thank you for taking me to the nurse." He said,"You're welcome Diana, how are you feeling now?" "Better, thanx for asking." I walked away, Niall ran behind me and held my arm,"Diana for what I did the last time, I'm sorry I hope you'll forgive me." "Yes I forgive you Niall and remember when you asked me out? This is my answer, yes." Niall hugged me and I felt a tear dropping down my cheek. Niall gave me a ride home. I went to my room and saw a text from Zayn saying,"I'm outside your house, look out your window." I looked out my window and saw Zayn standing. I went out and stood in front of Zayn and told him,"What do you want?" "I just came to ask you, why was Niall hugging you?" "Why do you care Zayn? Didn't you break up with me?" "Why were you hugging him?!" "Because he took me to the nurse and cared for me unlike some people. And yeah I forgot to tell you, I'm also his girlfriend." I could see Zayn getting angry, even though that's why I'm dating Niall, to get Zayn jealous and I think it's working. He told me,"Well ok then, delete my contact cuz I deleted yours." I felt someone stabbing me in the heart. Is that really the end? I ran to my room and locked the door and started crying. I broke Zayn's heart. And my heart is broken.