Chapter 27

The holiday's finally over. I really miss Harry to be honest. I arrived to my dorm room and let myself fall on the bed. "Finally!" I said loudly. "You are happy to be free from Zayn aren't you." Alex said and laughed. "I'm gonna go see Harry, I really miss him." I said and went out.

I walked to Harry's room and knocked. He opened the door and I jumped and hugged him tight. "Harry I miss you so much!" I said. "Diana I miss you more.. How was your holiday?" He asked. "It was good." I said hesitantly but he didn't notice.

Harry leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't just a kiss, it was filled with passion and love. I pulled away and said, "Do you know, I haven't been away for long and your hair has grown." Then I touched it. "Do you want me to cut it?" He asked. "No, it's perfect." I said.

Then Zayn entered the room. His eyes were full of guilt when he looked at me. "Harry I umm.. I should go." I said. "Okay." He said and I went out.

I was literally running, someone was running behind me and caught my wrist tightly. "Diana! Please we need to talk." Zayn begged. "There is nothing to talk about Zayn!" I yelled at him. "Diana.. Please, it hurts to not tell you, please give me a few minutes to explain." He said calmly.

"You've got three minutes." I said. "Ok, that day when I umm.." "Go on." I said. "I didn't mean any movement I made, it was all a big misunderstanding Diana, please forgive me?" He said.

I didn't know if I should believe him.

"Zayn, what are you doing with my girlfriend?!" An angry Harry came running towards us and pushed Zayn, making him fall back. "Harry it's not what it looks like!" I yelled.

"Don't ever touch my girlfriend, do you understand?!" Harry yelled at Zayn and grabbed my wrist pulling me into his room.

"Diana are you ok?" Harry asked me. "Yes Harry it's ok." I said and hugged him tight. "I have got to change roommates." "Maybe Liam can room with you?" I asked. "I don't know." He said, sighing. "I'm going to my dorm room." I said and left.

I quit my library job 'cause I need more time studying since exams are in a week.

"Alex I'm here!" I yelled. "Hiyaaaa!" She said. "Alex, can you please ask Liam if he can room with Zayn and Harry will take Louis?" I asked. "Yeah sure.." She said and called Liam.

"He said it's fine with him and Louis." She said after ending the phone call. "Thank God!" I said and fell on the bed. "Goodnight Alex.." I said and drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Third Person's POV

Four years passed, Harry and Diana broke up, Zayn is still after Diana, Diana still loves Zayn and they are getting married. Diana is expecting a baby girl from Zayn but doesn't wanna tell him something about what's gonna happen.
________________

Author's note:
Hi guys, sorry for cutting the story short but there will be a book two, don't know what the name will be yet.

This is not the end of the book. There are two more chapters left plus the epilogue making it three.

Enjoy!