001.

Rainn Dahlia Stilinski

another day of boring private school. i was a freshman and it sucked going to devenford prep. all the girls are either bitches, or to gummy and preppy for me. i stick to my bestfriend rosie.

me and rosie met in lunch when we were both about to snap at madison hermo. shes the popular girl and had every guy swooning over her. rosie has been the only one to keep it real with me. she will tell me anything and everything with brutal honesty.

going to devenford is way worse than most think. the skirts are way more uncomfortable than they should be, i have to constantly pull up my socks, my shoes make my feet hurt, the tie makes me feel like im drowning sometimes and it can get very hot in these shirts. oh and its a private school so its filled with cocky rich kids.

my brother, stiles, is lucky. he goes to a public school, beacon hills highschool. so my mom always wanted the best for me since i was her youngest. she wanted me to go to devenford since she knew scott would be going to beacon hills and stiles would want to go too. so here i am, stuck in devenford.

most kids here are semi tolerable except for maddison hermo and brett talbot.

dont even get me started on that cocky son of a bitch. brett is captain of the lacrosse team and a complete douche. every girl is falling to his feet and begging for his attention.

me and rosie? no. not into him. i would rather kiss rosies toes before dating brett. im a bit immune to the comments at this point. he likes to cat call me and tell me how good i look in skirts which might i add is very creepy.

but since stiles is now a sophmore, im transferring to beacon hills highschool. luckily, a lot of my bestfriends go there like mason, liam, talia, lydia, scott, kira and my brother stiles.

even though im so glad to be getting out of this private school, im a bit sad to go to the same school as stiles.

lately, he, lydia, malia, derek, liam, kira, talia and scott have been distant with me. they wont tell me anything and neither will my dad. they say its nothing to worry about but face it, theres always something to worry about in beacon hills.

today was my last day here but no one knew that i was transferring besides rosie. no one else really cared either. going to a public school would change the game for me. maybe i would have more friends like rosie even though i would never replace my day one. i was hoping she would transfer with me but she says she has to wait another week so, im stuck without her until then.

"ready to go to public school where you get to wear whatever you want?" rosie teased from behind me.
"no not really. i have to go to school with my brother and all his friends, you know how overprotective he's gonna be?"
"well fuck him then" she said as i spit out my water.
"no! i meant like, who cares what he thinks? hes only older than you by what? 2 grades"
"your a horrible person rosie"
"but thats why your friends with me" she smiled.
"you know, i wonder why they gave you such a sweet, innocent name but yet here you are having one night stands, sending nudes and flirting with every guy you see"
"hey! i sent nudes once okay? i was feeling confident"
"why are we even friends?" i joked.
"because we need eachother. i would die without you and you would die without me. simple"
"i hate that your right"

as we walked down the halls, the famous voice was heard from behind us.

"like the skirt but you would look even better without it" brett called as he walked past.
"im definetly not gonna miss that" i mentioned.
"dude come on, just let him hit it"
"rosie.. im fighting the growing urge to smack the living shit out of you"
"oh come on, you know you want to see how he is in bed"
"no, i really dont"
"mhm. so you dont imagine his body grinding against yours? or how big he is? oh my god i bet hes huge!"
"first, your disgusting. second, no i really dont. third, why dont you go do that to him?"
"because i have a girlfriend remember? and hes not my type"
"so what is it then? also, you two will be broken up sooner than you think and then your bisexual heart will find another person"
"what are you saying then?"
"you have commitment issues rosie"
"not my problem. but you should definetly let brett rail you"
"i wouldnt mind doing that. especially with that short skirt and of course you cant forget about the knee high socks now can we?" brett mentioned as he stopped.
"you can wipe that smug smirk off your face because its never gonna happen"
"are you sure about that? i mean, i would agree with rosie on more than one thing. you dont ever imagine us together, in bed?" he smirked.
"never, but i bet thats what you do all weekend long"
"indeed it is"
"so your dreaming of me?"
"thats something you'll need to find out yourself. but take rosies offer into consideration, im always free for hot sex. if you need another reason to consider it, just imagine my tie wrapped around your hands with you screaming my name under me" he purred in my ear.
"real humble talbot. you hook up with one popular girl and now you think you can get with every one you want"
"baby, saying talbot just turns me on even more. so keep thinking you dont want it but when you come to your senses, you know where to find me. also.. it wasnt just one girl" he said lowly before walking away.
"i hate this, i hate this school, i hate everything"
"oh come on little temperamental baby, lets get you home"
"i am not temperamental"
"we'll see about that"