𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22

She's wearing a silver two piece high-neck floor length with lace. Pinarisan niya pa iyon ng silver platform heels. Her outfit is very revealing and captivating. Nauna ng pumasok ang kaniyang kaibigang si Edzel na sinamahan pa ni Naijo. Prente siyang nakaupo sa sasakyan ni Prof. Kofi habang hinihintay magsimula ang event. Napawi ang ngiti sa kaniya labi nang may maramdamang nakadapong mainit na palad sa kaniyang pagkababae. Lumikot ang mga kamay nito na animo'y hindi mapakali.

"O-Oh god! Pro-of! "She enjoys it because of the way it caresses and plays with her femininity. Even if she wants to touch his hand and rebuke him, she can't do it because she is dominated by lust. She felt the wetness of her femininity because of what Professor Kofi's did.

"God! As much as I want to enter your wet core! But - Arggh! I'm horny!" She opened her thigh even more to make it more free from what he was doing. She is now leaning forward while opening up because of the unlikely delicious feeling. It just keeps coming out with both hands to make her happy. Until it stops playing. She could still see how it licked the hand that had just come out into her wet femininity. It was still delicious as if the taste of the licked juice in its hand was strange.

"Honey, can I taste it?" Lust is dominated by her again so she does nod to him. Her makeup are ruined because of what they do. Kofi took off her undies and there finally landed his tongue now playing with her femininity. She did not understand herself because of the sensation she felt. She could feel the heat of the breath touch her femininity. They both gasped but they continued to favor their lewdness.

"Oh - shit! That! Yeah ... I'm co - coming, professor, I'm coming!" She exclaimed. She released her sweet juices on kofi's playful mouth. It repeatedly licked the femininity to taste everything it released. Bago pa man nito maisuot muli ang undies niya ay hinalikan niya muna ito. She arranged and adjusted her clothes. Satisfying smile was curved on kofi's lips.

"It's sweet, honey. Can I taste it, again?" He was just distracted by its lust. Even if she wants to, she can't because the event is about to start. She took the makeup from the pouch she was carrying and retouched it.

"No, the event is about to start." She said while continuing putting makeup on her faces. She even beat the debutant because she was more captivating than this. She looks like a queen tonight because of her outfit.

"Let's go, honey." Aya niya rito. Sabay silang lumabas at taas-noong naglakad ngunit naghiwalay sila ng direksyon dahil sa gagawin niya. Rinig na rinig sa kinatatayuan niya ang pagwelcome ng emcee sa debutant ngayong Gabi. Sa halip na tumayo sa gilid at bigyang daan ang debutant ay iba ang ginagawa niya.

She stood in the middle and preceded walk the debutant who is now behind her. She smiled as other people were shocked by what she did. Others mistaken her for the debutant. She sauntered like model with her oozing confidence.

"Ow, sorry for some unnecessary things. Again! Let's welcome! Krasia Louise Fonterra, the debutant!" She smiled because there were only a few applause and the attention her cousin's got. Almost all the attention is into her. She also witnessed how the reaction of her Uncle and Aunt, as well as his Grandpa, simply changed. She no longer cared about, the important thing was that she retaliated for what het cousin Krasia did.

"Ma'am, pinapatawag po kayo Don. Amando sa loob." Tango lang ang itinugon niya rito. Kinuha niya ang cellphone at nagtipa para ipaalam sa kasama na si Prof. Kofi na mawawala may kakausapin lang siya.

LAHAT ng mata ay nakatuon sa kaniya. Magkakasama ang mga pamilyang Fonterra sa loob maliban sa debutant na abala sa pakikipag-usap sa mga bisita. Alam niya kung bakit siya naririto at bakit ganito ang mga tinatapong titig ng kaniyang mga kamag-anak. Nakaupo silang lahat sa harap ng mahabang lamesa habang ang tingin ay nasa kaniya.