𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 23

"Baby, your birthday is near? What do you want us to do on your upcoming birthday?" Mother Raisue whispered while combing her daughter's hair. They were both lying on soft beds and talking quietly.

"I want to see Ate Lavender again, Mom. I miss her ....." The voice in the voice of young Rainee was very sad because of the sadness she was feeling. She had only left for more than a month to receive medical treatment abroad but she really wanted to see it again. Because she did not keep her promise to always call Rainee so it was just too much to see it.

"Hmmm ... you don't want a Disney party? Or shopping? Tour? Don't you want it?" Young Rainee stood up and faced her mother.

"Mommy, I want all of that but seeing Ate Lav is I wanted the most. Mommy, please ......" Her two hands were still touching while begging her mother.

"Wish granted!" Young Rainee's eyes widened because she did not expect her mother to agree. She thought it would make sense again as it did.

"Really?! Thanks, Mom! You're not the best Mom ever but you're the coolest Mom! I love you!"

"Ok, I will consider that as a compliment."

*Bzzzzttt... Bzzzzttt...

Dinilat niya ang kaniyang mata nang marinig ang pagtunog ng kaniyang cellphone. Kinuha niya ito at tinignan kung sino ang nagpadala ng mensahe sa kaniya.

1 MESSAGE FROM EDZEL CRISOSTOMO

Virgin, 6:30 daw magsisimula ang final examination ngayon. Ngayon ko lang rin nalaman kaya ngayon lang kita nasabihan.

She just sighed and made her bed. She reviewed for a few days so she was comfortable that she could pass their final examination. She also did not want to be confronted by hee Grandpa again so she really focused on three days of study.

"Goodmorning Clare," she just nodded and went to the kitchen. There were food ready on the table so she just brewed coffee. Rainee took some fish and ham, then she spooned the rice and put it on the plate. She was in a hurry so it was inevitable that the rice would fall because of her haste. She also noticed the smile on Naijo's lips as she looked at her. She just stared at it and continued eating.

"Back off, asshole." Tumayo na siya at iniligpit ang pinagkainan. Kabado at excitement ang nararamdaman niya. Kabado dahil alam niyang mahirap ang mga tanong na lalabas sa examination. Excitement dahil pagkatapos ng examination ay wala na siyang iba pang iisipin.

She went into her room and prepared some clothes. She chose the black unitard and black stiletto, then laid on the soft bed. Rainee hurried to the bathroom to take a shower. She accelerated her movements even more so as not to be late in the final examination of the college. She spent only a few minutes taking a shower and immediately got dressed. Her whiteness was further enhanced by the dress. She did not bother to fix the hair, she just combed it enough to expose the length of the hair.

She hurriedly picked up the cellphone lying on the bed with his car key. Even Naijo wonders how hurried he is. He didn't even talk to her to finish early She went into her room and prepared some clothes. He chose the black unitard and black stiletto, then laid on the soft bed. He hurried to the bathroom to take a shower. He accelerated his movements even more so as not to be weak in the final examination of the college. She spent only a few minutes taking a shower and immediately got dressed. Her whiteness was further enhanced by the dress. He did not bother to fix the hair, he just combed it enough to expose the length of the hair.

He hurriedly picked up the cellphone lying on the bed with her car key. Even Naijo wonders how hurried she is. She didn't even talk to him to finish early and go to University. She was about to leave the condo when her cellphone suddenly rang. She took it out of her pocket as she continued to walk. When she looked down at the screen she was shocked. It was Prof. Kofi Salvacheera, she paused to answer it. rang.