ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜ𝑒

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*🎄🎅🏻☃️🎁━━━━━ .。.:* TC
❝  feeling we're feeling now
gotta keep it going all year round ❞

:* TC❝  feeling we're feeling now gotta keep it going all year round ❞

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

╔═══════════════╗
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆...
the prologue of the clause !

𝐎𝐑 ;
in which
seraphina is in charge of bringing peter parker some holiday cheer this december
╚═══════════════╝

SERAPHINA CLAUS HAS AND will always love Christmas, I mean, how can she not? Her very own father is Santa Claus, she lives in the North Pole and she was raised around her fellow elves. Seraphina herself even has elf qualities too, because she too, is part elf. The platinum blonde elf dons the same silvery glistening skin and the same rosy cheeks and nose just like her father. Fortunately, she did not inherit the pointy ears and short stature that all elves have, however, she did inherit an enormous amount of holiday cheer.

So with that in mind, we enter November 30th, 2023, the same year the avengers brought back half the universe. Now, just because her father is a Legendary Figure it did not exclude him or the elves from being snapped away just like the rest of the universe when Seraphina was just eleven years old.

For those five years her older brother Charlie and her mom took over the responsibility as Santa and Seraphina helped greatly with the elves because their head elf, Curtis, was another temporary causality to the snap. It was a dark time in the world and the North Pole certainly felt its toll. It was up to Seraphina to bring the elves and her remaining family holiday cheer.

So as the young girl lay in the snow looking up to the twinkling and mesmerizing ice that covered the top of the village to keep it a secret as the snowflakes lazily fell over her and gently covered her body and obstructed her eyesight as they fluttered on her eyelashes. She gently held the snow between her fingers, she always loved how pillowy and crunchy it felt, the snow always calmed her down; it made her feel safe when she wasn't.

"There you are...you know everyone is looking for you?" Seraphina looked to her left to see her older brother, Charlie. The younger of the two simply just smiled up at her brother, "Hi." She beamed as he shook his head and laid down next to her. "It's freezing out here." He commented as he pulled his jacket closer to his body, "Mmm, only ever so slightly." Seraphina didn't really mind the cold, in fact, she loved it, she could never get enough of it.