Prologue

~ Narrators'POV ~

Y/N was just chilling at her grandmas' place, waiting for her grandmother to come home from a walk. She couldn't stop her but she couldn't go with her either.

Why? She had to take care of her younger sister, Veronica. Even though she was just a year younger than Y/N, meaning she was 15, their grandma won't leave Lucielle alone.

Both sisters were just binge watching Avatar once again, and were just at the few last episodes of season two.

More specifically, they were just finishing the episode, where Azula and her gang infiltrated Ba Sing Se as Kyoshi warriors.

"Damn, Azula hits different with Kyoshi makeup." Y/N said her usual line, which she would say every time they would watch this episode. And that it happened more that once.

"Of course she does." Veronica rolled her eyes but smiled. She knew her sister was basically obsessed with Azula, the same way she was obsessed with Zuko. Guess they have it in the family.

As soon as the end credits popped up, Y/N jumped in the couch and started vibing to the music. Veronica joined her very soon.

"Pause it please, I need to do something." Y/N said, even though it was the credits. After a while, she came back with two glasses of apple juice.

"Good." Y/N placed the glasses down and unpaused the TV, vibing to the music. After the credits ended, the next episode... didn't played?

That confused the girls. Another episode was supposed to start right away. Instead, there was some text on the screen

Shift to your desired universe? Yes / No

"What kind of joke is this?" Y/N asked, just wanting to go to the next episode.

"Well, don't we want to shift you've been trying for so long now! Plus, it can't hurt us." Veronica thought out loud.

"You're right, it's just a question." Y/N responded to her, after short time of silence. She picked up the remote and pressed on the 'Yes' button.

A bright light shined from the TV and when it disappeared, the girls were sleeping. Or weren't they?

"Girls, I'm back!" Their grandma shouted from the main door, trying to get their attention...

~ Y/N's POV ~

After the bright light disappeared, I found myself in a infinite black room, with my sister by my side.

"Welcome. Please create or pick your script." A voice said and two weird holoscreens appeared in front if both of us. They had our shifting scripts in them, with the ability to change and adjust things to our desire.

Of course, mine was really crazy. Unlike my sisters. She had it normal and sometimes very cute.

"What the heck..?" I mummled as I finished reading my script. It was exactly how I wrote it, except for a few parts which I forgot to update.

"You've been granted the opportunity to completely shift to another reality. You can either go together or separately. It's all just your choice." The voice said again.

"You can be anyone, do anything you want and mainly, date anyone you'd like. All you need to do, is chose." The voice continued it's speech.

"Is this some kind of weird trap?!?" Veronica yelled at the voice, probably scared by all this.

"No. This is completely safe."

"C'mon sis, let's at least try this. I love the sound of this." I smiled at my sister, wishing that my dream life could come true.

"Fine.." she sighted after a short period of time. She started to make changes in the script.

"Can I choose the time we'll get in there?" I asked her again, getting only a nod as an answer. I smiled and hugged her.

"Let's see." I smirked and looked at the main controls.

Reality: Avatar, The Last Airbender
Time: Short time before Azula, Ty Lee and Mai get into Ba Sing Se
Ending: Based on actions
Spawn Place: Separate, but same reality

I checked it and smiled.

"Perfect." I was proud of what I came up with. I liked it, plus I had a small secret plan.

"Now, please both of you choose who you will be. Everything is possible." The voice informed us again and I walked to my controls. It was good, but I wanted to make some changes.

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 16
Hair: Long straight black hair
Eyes: Ice Blue
Height: Same as Ty Lee
Flexibility: Very good
Athletics: Also very good
Powers: Control over all elements and their sub elements. Very good with swords and fans

"Are you seriously making yourself that over powered?" My sister asked, like I was making a joke about it.

"Completely. It's possible, so why not?" I just shrugged and smirked. My sister was sometimes... not understandable for me.

Extra: Will meet Azulas' gang as a Kyoshi Warrior, later on she will join them
Romance: Azula

I finished the basic script that was requested and pressed 'Complete'. A bright white door appeared in the place of the thing.

"See you later sis." I waved goodbye to my sister and dramatically walked inside the door.

~ Veronicas' POV ~

"See you later sis." Y/N waved me goodbye and before I could say something to her, she disappeared in that door.

I looked at my script, to make sure it's perfect.

Name: Veronica L/N
Age: 15
Hair: Short and little wavy black hair
Eyes: Grey
Height: Same as Zuko
Flexibility: Average
Athletics: Good
Powers:...

"Well sister, as you said. Why not use this." I smiled at myself.

Powers: Control over Fire and Earth, with all of their sub elements
Extra: Will meet Zuko in the tea shop, is pretty rich
Romance: Zuko

"See you soon sister." I said as I walked into the glowing door and got teleported somewhere...