Bill Denbrough ~ Leave Her Alone!

this was requested by anonymous

mentions of groping
your pov

I heard the school bell ring and let out a sigh of relief. Finally I was free from this hellhole. I quickly picked up my backpack and walked as quickly as I could, hoping to avoid the Bower's gang.

They've decided to make me their new target. Everyday for the past few months Henry and his goons have been flirting with me and touching me. It was disgusting. It made me extremely uncomfortable, and no one cared. People saw this happening, and didn't even try to help.

I hate this town, and everybody in it. The adults couldn't be bothered to help, and all the kids are too scared. At least my family and I are leaving town for the summer, I can spend a few months at peace, without having to worry about being harassed everyday.

I was about to turn down my street, when a voice behind me stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Where are you off to baby? Did you think you could avoid us today?" Henry spoke as he and his goons walked closer to me.

I cringed at the pet name. I wanted to run, but Henry had already grabbed my arm and turned me around. He pushed me up against a tree, and he and his goons started touching me again.

Normally I was silent and compliant, but I had had enough. I struggled and pushed against their grip, trying to get out.

"Get your hands off of me!" I yelled at them as I tried to kick them off.

Suddenly Henry backed away and winced in pain. I saw a boy holding rocks and throwing them at the gang.

"L-leave her alone y-you assholes!" he yelled at them, continuing to throw the rocks.

The gang ran away and I quickly stood up and walked away from the tree, towards the boy.

"Thanks for that. They never leave me alone," I said as I smiled at him.

"I g-get it. Th-they g-go after me t-too," he said as he smiled back, "I'm B-bill by the way."

"Y/n," I replied.

"My f-friends and I w-we're going to the qu-quarry. Do you w-wanna come w-with?"

"Sure," I smiled at him.

We started walking to the quarry, talking about random things the whole way there. The whole time I couldn't help but smile, I finally had a friend. I finally wasn't alone anymore.