Chapter 1

Kurapika, Killua, Melody, and Bisky came to Leorio's and Gon’s house for their annual Christmas dinner and a sleep over. Kurapika loved being at Leorios house. Leorio was a money man, he had lots of money to spend on Christmas decorations and presents, that's why his house was always so beautifully decorated. Every year they do secret Santa. That was Gon and Killuas favorite part, giving gifts and receiving them.
Their plan every year is - first after dinner everybody gets their pajamas from their secret Santa (still not revealing who their secret Santa is) then they all play board games , until they get too tired to play, after that they go to bed and in the morning they all open each other's presents. They have a limit of 25 dollars for each of the gifts, but they always pass that limit, because they all loved each other so much. Leorio And Gon greeted everyone at the door with new, colorful christmas sweaters for everyone. Gon was already wearing his and he liked it  A LOT because the last one that he got from hisoka got ripped after Killua borrowed it. Everyone already in their Christmas sweaters walked into the dining room, when they noticed the delicious looking turkey with stuffing, the fluffy mashed potatoes, and everything else that was hot and steamy.
~ Wow Leorio, this is amazing, how did you get all of this done all by yourself? - said Kurapika
~ I didn't ! - everyone looked at leorio with weirded out faces
~ You wouldn't believe who came yesterday to help me! - said leorio with a joyful expression.
Around the corner from the kitchen walked out …