Chapter 3

After having dinner Leorio offered everyone a glass of wine, and the boys some tea. Kurapika discreetly reminded Leorio to not drink too much.
~ You have nothing to worry about Pika. -Said Leorio as he ruffled Kurapikas blonde hair.
Kurapika blushed so hard that he had to go to the bathroom to cool down for a second.
After Bisky, Melody and Leorio had a glass of white wine they decided to call Gon and Killua down from Gon's room to start playing their board games. First they started playing monopoly, which was Gon’s favorite game. When they finished Killua won by having the most hotels and at the end being the richest one of the 6. Then they played 3 more games and it already was 12am !! Leorio didn't even notice it was way past Gon and Killuas bed time, they had so much fun playing together ! Now it's time to open their pajamas, Gon got a nickelodeon themed pajama pants and shirt , Killua got a Sonic themed one. Kurapika got a Custom made bathrobe with his clan's eyes sewed on them and slippers with a picture of a spider crossed out, Kurapika really loved that gift but he knew that the person who bought it had to spend a lot of money on it.  Leorio got a green nightgown which he wasn't too happy about  but later he found out that his actual gift was under that. He got pajama pants and a pajama shirt with a suit printed out on it, when he first saw it he bursted out in laughter after everyone saw it they all laughed together. Sadly bisky and melody already had to go because the next day they had to fly out of the country to help Ging and his partners on his mission. They did agree to open the gifts on the plane in the morning, together. Leorio told Killua and Gon to go wash their teeth and go to bed while he and Kurapika cleaned up downstairs.