Christian Martinez

Welcome Back! This is gonna be another that I don't agree with, please know that this is just a character. This is gonna be an AU, Will and Nico are going to the same high school, but they have a bet to not give away their parents or the fact that they are dating. This is not an original idea, I took it from another fanfic, but the plot is different. If you came up with this and are reading please comment so I can give you credit. With all that, let's get on with the story.

Hey, I'm Christian or Chris. I'm the king of Darwin High. Last week two boys transferred here on the same day, one is a pale emo kid called Nico diAngelo, and a boy who almost radiates happiness, Will Solace. They swear they don't know each other but I think that they are lying, they always stare at each other when they think no one is watching, and they somehow always get paired together for projects in the two subjects they have together Greek and English. Another thing is they are both dyslexic, but somehow know how to read and speak Greek. 

I decided right from the start that diAngelo would be an easy target for my bulling, he has no friends (except, I suspect, Will) and doesn't go running to the teachers when we call him names or hurt him.

Today my friend Manny ran up to me before the bell rang.

"I just heard a rumor, apparently Nico diAngelo, you know the goth boy is gay!" he said

"Oh, this is going to be good!" I was known for being ruthless to the sinners in this school.

----------------------------------------------Time Skip to After School-------------------------------------------------

As soon as the bell rang me and Manny ran to the doors until I saw diAngelo. We followed him to the alley across the street. We got there only a few seconds after him and what we saw scared me. diAngelo was standing there, with shadows wrapping around him like some strange voodoo magic or something. I grabbed him right as the shadows were about to conceal him completely.

"Hey punk," I say with a bit less fury in my voice than there normally is after what I just witnessed.

"Mind explaining why you can control shadows all of a sudden."

He cursed quietly under his breath and said something along the lines of "Uh there goes my 10 Drachma." What that means I don't know but he didn't seem scared that the school bully was holding on to his arm. Then more loudly he said 

"What do you want Martinez?" I was shocked that he didn't seem bothered about it, he just seemed annoyed.

"I want you to clear some stuff up for me, I heard from my buddy over there that you are a dirty rotten sinner," I said with a sneer.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said, but his eyes gave him away, as soon as I said the word sinner his eyes got very wide, but he was better at hiding it than most.

"I mean that Manny over here says that you are gay and..." Just then I was interrupted by a roll of bandages hit my head. 

"Well, Sunshine, from what I just heard you owe me 10 Drachma." Said a voice from behind me. I turned quickly and saw none-other then Will Solace.

I'll get it to you this weekend at camp, Tesoro." DiAngelo answered. So I was right, they do know each other, apparently from 'camp'.

"Well, if no one has any hesitations, I think we will be going," Solace said

"Wait a sec, he's gay remember, you still want to be friends with him?" I asked.

Just then Nico walked up to me and in one quick move judo flipped me over his shoulder, even though I'm at least twice his size and weight.

"If you know what's good for you you will find some basic human decency in that thick skull of yours and won't discriminate against people who are different and will stop bullying people for fun,"  Nico said in a dangerous voice.

Still lying on the ground trying to get my breath back, I watched as Will took Nico's hand and shadows began to fold and wrap around them. Just before they were out of sight Will leaned down and kissed the shorter boy's forehead. And with that, they were gone and there was no sign they were ever there in the first place.

WOOO!!! I finished another one!! I really like this AU idea and might come back to it in the future or in another book. If you could vote and comment that would mean the world to me. (Word count including A/Ns 805 words)

-Toni